Originally posted by: LeviOsAa
yahan Riddhima ko stool pe khada kiya kya???
yes when she moves away from him
she gets down
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: LeviOsAa
yahan Riddhima ko stool pe khada kiya kya???
yes when she moves away from him
she gets down
Vansh - I don't care about you. I don't give a damn about you. 😡
Also Vansh - Change kar ke jao. 😳
What is this Boss?
How many of you want body-heat giving scene between Riansh? ☺️
That's a trope that has been used in Dil Mill Gaye and tons of other shows.
☺️☺️
Me
Originally posted by: merryyura
Ye riddhima ko har baat mei ragini ko kyun lana hota hai!? 😡
Sautan jo hai...🤣
Originally posted by: merryyura
Vansh - I don't care about you. I don't give a damn about you. 😡
Also Vansh - Change kar ke jao. 😳
What is this Boss?
Boss has bipolar disorder
Don't worry I will treat him 😆
Originally posted by: merryyura
Vansh - I don't care about you. I don't give a damn about you. 😡
Also Vansh - Change kar ke jao. 😳
What is this Boss?
Dekha no tujhe yr dil me baji guitar
Bilkul Boss ko pata hai... investigation karaya tha kisi par remember..😎
Sautan dil mei kante ki tarah chubh rahi hai. 🤣
konsi story...?Originally posted by: merryyura
Aaj ka episode and Vishal Rrahul IG story
Maine aaj ka episode bhi miss kiya... ..