in a few days she'd we singing.... Behka mai behka....🤣usko behkao mat tumlog...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
in a few days she'd we singing.... Behka mai behka....🤣usko behkao mat tumlog...
🤣
Check kar behen. I have sent you pm.
Sorry for late reply.. i don't get noti on time when I use IF from phone😭 checking ur pm now😊
I hope unke darshan jaldi ho... Phir u can sing.. galli mein aaj chand nikla🤣Chandan sir ki short movie aayi hai maybe usme busy hai that's why no bidu😭
I'm Iranian😊
Btw I also love you ffs they are great ,I'm looking forward to your new ff 😊
thankyou... Nice to meet you here. I am Kalika. 😊Originally posted by: Ssssssssss10
I'm Iranian😊
Btw I also love you ffs they are great ,I'm looking forward to your new ff 😊
Omg itne pages ka discussion??😲
Konsa kaand hogaya abb
Koi short mein batado, too tired to catch up with previous pages😭
hehe... Screen presence is fine but not with Ani....with binoy it's okay though😆
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
hehe... Screen presence is fine but not with Ani....with binoy it's okay though😆
🤣