Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
He will more thankful 🤣
Actually 🤣bolega I was mad🤣🤣
Haa vo to h par show itna slow h ki uss din ka wait karte karte hum sab ke baal safed ho jayenge
@bold - 🤣🤣
Hamare ho gaye to thk b h, bs Bondita k na ho jayen😆😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Hima we know that we have to go through this ani mini thing
It's not gonna end without our head banging
And in spoiler it has said that he was in verge of breaking his promise...that means he will stay or not? 🤔
@bold - Agree💯
Haan re I saw a pic in which Aurra was with a pup... And it said that bb ke set per naye mehmaan ki entry or something
❤️❤️❤️
Heeyy Chitraa... That's my smart girl!🤗Btw you speak hindi??? Also, as you are newbie you can only make 11 posts a day soo use them carefully🤗....!
I don't speak ,read and write hindi 😃I just understand it 😊
Thanks for telling me dear ,I'll be careful❤️
🤣🤣 iski naubat nahi aayegi
u r from?Originally posted by: Ssssssssss10
Thanks alot for your warm welcome dear
You can call me Chitra ,that's my favourite hindi name although I'm not indian 🙂
Of course I know my dear #Bima always rocks 🤩