Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surbhi1995 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

but chandrika is also part of that orphanage where samidha lives na...y didn't she say anything to anu so far

That's a major point.one more thing,chandrika was not present in shivis engagement party where both komo and budda bjaj was present.

But as always we r going to get most stupid reason amd justification.

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Todays precap apparently Anu gives his own daughter away to an  orphanage smiley32( must be majboor as always ) but never bothers for 8years abt her (This is just like Anu pushing  Pre and then thinking  his divers saved her but never really bothers to find out if that happened or check on Pre ka where abouts in the 8 years ) and ulta assumes she is with Pre  all these years 🤷‍♀️ like amazing character this one is pushes the one he loves off the bridge, gives his own blood to an orphanage apparently and calls his other blood a result of a mistake indirectly ..smiley32

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago
Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Didn't Komolika gave Sneha away at the orphanage?

I remember Komolika giving some money to Chandrika. Please someone help me if that really happened or I am just hallucinating about that scene?

Now Anurag gave away his own daughter to an orphange to someone who possibly is Chandrika. 

To aag kab lagi? 

Kya pehle Komolika baby ko de aayi and Anurag wapas le aya so he could nicely pack her in a red chunni for better identification? When Anurag was wrapping baby in chunari at home, orphange mein aag lag gayi. Then he came back and gave away Baby to Chandrika ye jaanke bhi that ashram to jal gaya.

Ya fir it was always Anurag who gave away the baby to keep her away from Komolika? And he expected Chandrika to give her to Prerna? Otherwise there is no reason for him to think Sneha is with Prerna. 

To kya chandrika knew Prerna river se bachke kahan milne wali hai? But he never checked with the divers about Prerna's whereabouts.

Nothing makes any sense 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -RD-

Todays precap apparently Anu gives his own daughter away to an  orphanage smiley32( must be majboor as always ) but never bothers for 8years abt her (This is just like Anu pushing  Pre and then thinking  his divers saved her but never really bothers to find out if that happened or check on Pre ka where abouts in the 8 years ) and ulta assumes she is with Pre  all these years 🤷‍♀️ like amazing character this one is pushes the one he loves off the bridge, gives his own blood to an orphanage apparently and calls his other blood a result of a mistake indirectly ..smiley32

Can a character honestly get worse than this? Even ITV villains don't push their enemies like that.

Filthy housefly! 🤦🏻‍♀️

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

No matter what who is the villain or vamp in kzk.....but filthy housefly anurag is the most worst character ever i have seen. Means apne beti ko chunri main pack karke orphanage main de dia...agar aag se bachate bhi jain phirbhi he packed his baby to give chandrika on the name of majboori ...awww what a character ..

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

y would Anu let komo touch Sneha....

palluu.. didn't get you...🤔

Didn't they show komo giving sneha to chandrika...🤔 

An assumption is anu was at the orphanage knowing komo gave sneha there...   But how was he sure that pre will take sneha from orphanage ...🤔 

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Discolights

I remember Komolika giving some money to Chandrika. Please someone help me if that really happened or I am just hallucinating about that scene?

Now Anurag gave away his own daughter to an orphange to someone who possibly is Chandrika. 

To aag kab lagi? 

Kya pehle Komolika baby ko de aayi and Anurag wapas le aya so he could nicely pack her in a red chunni for better identification? When Anurag was wrapping baby in chunari at home, orphange mein aag lag gayi. Then he came back and gave away Baby to Chandrika ye jaanke bhi that ashram to jal gaya.

Ya fir it was always Anurag who gave away the baby to keep her away from Komolika? And he expected Chandrika to give her to Prerna? Otherwise there is no reason for him to think Sneha is with Prerna. 

To kya chandrika knew Prerna river se bachke kahan milne wali hai? But he never checked with the divers about Prerna's whereabouts.

Nothing makes any sense 

That was before lockdown.now makers r in theur process to whitewash anurag.so they r going to give us every possible justification for anurag action.Now anurag must have saved sneha from fire and handed her to maasi to give sneha back to Prerna.

It will clean image of anurag from sneha scene completely.

Now only one thing is left to know why sneha is not with pre and who is responsible for that.

In this show nothing make sense,there will be most stupid reason will come to Justify anurag.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahuldravidfan

palluu.. didn't get you...🤔

Didn't they show komo giving sneha to chandrika...🤔 

An assumption is anu was at the orphanage knowing komo gave sneha there...   But how was he sure that pre will take sneha from orphanage ...🤔 

ok🤔

i think kom  giving cp to orphanage & than anu come to know about it &  go to orphanage but it caught fire  & he save cp & given chandrika  to give it prerna .thats why they who is cp  mother but why  massi not tell anout  cp to anu because  of kom .may be she feared that co life in danger & she dont know he is her father.

bajaj make her silent

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Discolights

To aag kab lagi? 

Nothing makes any sense 

no  i feel kom le gai cp  ko orphabage & anu  than come to know & he saved cp from fire & hive it chadruka to give her to pre 

ab maasi ne anu se jhooth kyun bola ye dekhna hai 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

That was before lockdown.now makers r in theur process to whitewash anurag.so they r going to give us every possible justification for anurag action.Now anurag must have saved sneha from fire and handed her to maasi to give sneha back to Prerna.

It will clean image of anurag from sneha scene completely.

Now only one thing is left to know why sneha is not with pre and who is responsible for that.

In this show nothing make sense,there will be most stupid reason will come to Justify anurag.

How will that clean Anurag’s image ? Unless he saw Sneha with either Bajaj or Prerna, there is no way he is coming clean out it . If he just assumed Chandrika would have handed over Sneha to Pre or if he just believed whatever was told him without verifying it himself  , it is terrible .Anyway ,I  have full faith in the creative team for messing this up more than it already is 😳