Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: NIALOVE

Are you updating the story today (Sunday) 

You are doing good why you need ideas 

Yes i'll be updating today in a few hours.

Thanks❤️ but I don't know, I feel i'm not the right person for os and all... i don't know....

nishalluv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes yes waiting for long update

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

Chapter 29

Siddharth's POV

Mandarin Oriental 

Parking Lot

"here you go" Rithwik says giving me the last bag which I place in the trunk of Karan X5.

"that's it" I ask him,

"yeah"

"okay, Roshni aur Asha kahaan hai" I ask as I don't find them anywhere near us or the car.

"as usual they'll be gossiping somewhere" Rithwik states making me chuckle slightly.

"Karan sab set haine" Rithwik asks Karan as he ends his call.

"yes sab set hain, it's 1 pm now we should reach there by 7 or at least 8 pm only then it'll work out" Karan informs us,

"we'll reach bhai don't worry" Rithwik says and we wait for the girls.

"oh there they are, Ash Rosh challo it's late we've to start" Karan shouts signalling them to come fast.

They see him and run towards us.

We finally get settled in the car with Rithwik being the driver, Roshni, Asha and Karan at the back and me at the passenger seat.

"can we start?" Rithwik asks as he ignites the engine.

"yeahh" we four say in unison starting on the road trip to Ontario.

After a while

So here we are 30 minutes into the drive and we are bored outta our skulls. Basically Karan has been on a call from the start of the drive so we couldn't play songs, thus its so boring as he is not even allowing as to speak.

"Rithwik aga se right, that will connect to the highways" I say to which Rithwik nods his head while I get a hit on from the back on my head, I turn to see Karan staring at me, gesturing to shut my mouth! Annoying right!

Urgh its so boring!

I turn back to see Roshni, who was sitting behind me, Asha by her side and Karan behind Rithwik. 

There she is, my life, taking a small nap, just like a baby, with her head resting on the window pane, her hair let free, which was disturbing her cute slumber, as the window was down letting the fresh yet slightly polluted air coming into the car.

I smile at her cuteness and turn back to face the front. 

How cute is she, from the first day I laid my eyes on her until now and forever, she'll surely be the only lady to sweep me off my legs, the only lady who makes me stare at her like a love sick puppy, the only lady who can make me the happiest man in the world, the only lady who makes me go crazy with just one smile. I love you meri Roshni, I loved you from day one but it took me all these years to realise my undying love for her.

"finally" Asha states making me break my thoughts as Karan cuts the call.

"so sorry guys, meeting ke liye kuch arrangements karni thi" he gives an excuse.

"arre yeh toh so bhi gayi" he chuckles eyeing my sleeping beauty. 

"now can we play?" Rithwik asks as I connect the Bluetooth on my phone with the car's.

"sure" Karan's replies.

"shuffle, here we go" I say starting the playlist.

Proper patola

Nakhra ae swag

Suit Patiala shahi chunni teri black

O munde honke bharde

Tainu takk takk ke

Nachan jadon hath main

Lakk utte rakh ke

"Roshni uto" Asha wakes her up and my lady wakes up with a smile on her face as she hears the lyrics of one of her favorite songs.

Proper patola

Nakhra ae swag

Suit Patiala shahi chunni teri black

O munde honke bharde

Mainu takk takk ke

Nachan jadon hath main

Lakk utte rakh ke

And the next you know, both the girls with Karan were doing the hook step with wide grin on their face.

I set up the selfie video in front of us so that all the five are shown in the screen, starting the video I start to dance with them.

We all start to rap, making us look like the rapper Badshah.

Look! Rabb ne husna di rakhi koi thod nahi

Gallan di laali nu makeup di koi lod nahi

Phull ne gulaab de

Bull ne janaab de

Sonh lagge mummy di mainu

Tera koi tod nahi

Thodi te til kaala kudiye ni baatan paave

Suit Patiala, Gucci Vucci nu maatan paave

Ghar tera ni main aape labh loon

Saanu bas das ja tu naa’m

And we continue to fill the car and our surroundings with our not so beautiful singing voices.

We all end up laughing as we finish the song in style, getting ready for the next song.

After an hour or so

T T T... To Your Left Is Prada

To Your Right Is Zara

Giorgio Armani, Thank God It's Friday!

Gucci And Versace

Jimmy Choo, Givenchy

Diesel, Dior, Hokey Pokey, Gap And Bloomingdale

Louis Vuitton.. Vuitton..

Moschino...Chino....

Valentino...Tino....

And that was Roshni's and Asha's try on the Manhattan song.

"guys how about we stop here, seems perfect for a break, what say?" Rithwik ask slowing the car.

"yeah sure, nice place" I say looking out of the window.

Rithwik stops the car by the side, we all get down and get the packed food with a carpet kinda thing.

Indeed this the perfect place. With the grass in a nice vibrant green colour, with bees buzzing, butterflies flying around, chatters heard distantly. 

We lay the blanket down and sit in a circle, with Roshni on my side, Asha on her side, Rithwik on Asha's side and finally Karan to my other side.

"OMG is this the best idea for the first date" we hear a high pitched girl's voice behind us but a bit far from us.

Our heads turn into the direction of the voice. There was the source, the girl and a guy who I assume is her boyfriend. The girl looks too excited as he kneels down in front of her. The next you know, the boy was confessing his feelings with a beautiful ring in his hand, while the girl's hand covers her mouth to stop her from shouting and tears, tears of happiness perhaps made their way her red cheeks. Now don't think that i'm checking out on her, but that position of the both is making a question in my mind, if I had proposed to Roshni during the college what would've happened? Would she accept my love? At that time? Yes, of course yes she would've...

The newly formed high school couple, rejoice their two formed relationship by hugging and kissing and taking selfie and much more.

We five clap for them making them look at us with wide grin.

"Congratulations!" we shout making them show a thumbs up at us.

We turn and munch on the cheese sandwiches we've already packed, topping it with the mosambi juice, not too warm, not too icy, just perfect to refresh ourselves.

'First date' that is reminds off something, we never had dates and stuff, as in Roshni and me. Weird right? From the childhood we were together, same school, same college, same city, same country, same relation, but we never went on dates, strange...and all of this is because of me, I can never stop feeling guilty for what I did...I didn't trust her, how could i've done it? Like I freaking believed that stupid f**ked up video which was clearly mimicked to her voice, just like she guessed at that time. She tells me that i'm selfless, then what is she? Didn't she just forget all her anger, hurt, pain for all these years and now she loves me, yes she asked an explanation for all of it but there is something missing. This is not how envisioned it, I mean, of course this is what I wanted a happy life with her, this is the starting but...but something not right? How can she be just so calm? Did she really forgive me? Does she really loves me? Shut the f**k up Siddharth, woh tume apni zindagi se bar kar pyaar karti hai, I know but, I don't feel like everything is right. Am I feeling like this because i've still not told her about...him... should I tell her? what will her reaction be? will she be angry at me for hiding it? or will she still love me like now? yes she will love me but mujhe kuch andar hi andar ka jaa rahi hai... I should definitely tell her about... the whole past, but she knows a part of it lekin.... urgh bhagwaan mujhe yeh kya hora hai! i've definitely to tell her but-

"Siddharth kya hua?" Roshni asks me as she cups my right cheek with her hand while the other hand rests on her lap, holding the half eaten sandwich, concern written all around her face. 

"you okay baby?" she asks again as I snap out of my thoughts, throwing the lost expression on my face and replacing it with a fake smile.

"i'm fine Roshni, mujhe kya hoga?" I reply in a calm voice, well fake calm voice.

"nahi bas, are you seriously fine coz you look worked up, kya hua? koi problem hai?" she asks again making me sigh and take a deep breath to control the urge of telling the whole truth to her, but I can't I won't not now, but I will tell her soon after this trip may be.

"i'm perfectly fine love, why will I have a problem when I have you by my side, you have all the solutions na for me and my messed up life" I say trying to sound as gentle as possible.

"you sure na" she confirms, and I nod to making her giving a faint smile.

Her eyes unlocks from mine as she eyes her half eaten sandwich, taking a bite slowly. I know she is not convinced that i'm okay, but yeah i'm not okay and my lady can find it almost in a second, by just the look of my eyes.

I love you so much Roshni.

Siddharth's POV Ends

Roshni's POV

Something is not right. I've a huge gut feeling saying that something or the other is gonna go wrong. Why do I feel like this? Why do I feel like i'm gonna be separated from him? Why do I feel like something big is gonna happen in a bad way? Why do I feel like Siddharth is hiding something from me? 

Even though he told me everything from the past, the conspiracy, the misunderstanding created by Misha and Rohan, why do I feel like he is hiding more? Why do I feel like Siddharth is lying to me about feeling fine? That's why I asked him when he just zoned out staring at the blanket, way too lost in thinking that he didn't acknowledge that we were posing for selfies. He loves to take them, we love to take them, what the hell's wrong with him?

"excuse me guys, i'll be back" I excuse myself getting up, making them look at me confused.

"kya hua Roshni? any problem?" Siddharth asks as his brows furrow together.

"we didn't bring water, it's in the car, i'll go fetch it" I reply ruffling his hair making him look so cute.

"wait even i'll come" he gets up.

"hmm jao jao love birds, and before you return make sure you leave no traces" Rithwik jokes winking at us. But the natural 'us' would've blushed, instead we just gave a eye roll to him.

As we turn to walk towards the car, an awkward silence formed between us. We both didn't know what to say.

I look at him only to see him so interested on the green grass we are walking right now. He didn't even recognize that my eyes are looking at his. What's wrong with him?

"if you focus on me like this rather on your way your tend to trip over" he states still not looking at me.

A smirk formed in my lips, tearing my sight away from him and looking at the car parked, "hmph says the person whose so interested at the grass he's been stomping" I reply not wanting to look at him. 

I can now feel his gaze on me, not looking at the front, while I speed up my pace reaching the car, getting the bottle of water. I gulp down as much as I could, to calm myself down, restraining myself from bursting at him.

He just leaned at the door, looking at me, and his eyes, his eyes had this different emotion, and for the very first time in my whole f**ked up life I couldn't figure what's wrong with the person who I love more than my whole life.

"what's wrong Siddharth?" I break the silence, closing the lid of the bottle.

"what's wrong Roshni?" he repeats my question.

"what are you hiding from me?"

Something flashed through his eyes but he looked away immediately, avoiding eye contact with me for a while...

Something is definitely wrong with him.

"is everything okay baby?" I cup his face in my hands to make him look at me.

He gave a small sigh before turning back to me to flash a small smile, "yeah... totally" he replies as he pulls me to his muscular chest with his arms around my waist.

"you sure Siddharth? even this morning you were disturbed" I move my hands from his face, and secure them around his shoulders.

"hmm I am disturbed" he states tucking my hair behind my ear, stroking my earlobe loving as his eyes fill with love, "and its the same reason from morning".

"kya?"

He wears a mischievous smile and says, "mujhe meri daily dose oops sorry hourly dose nahi milli" and pouts his soft lips.

My man clearly knows how to change my mood. It's like he has this switch which changes me in a matter of seconds.

I smile and connect our lips together. 

He made my worries fade away with his soft kisses.

"I love you Roshni" 

"I love you too" I rub my nose against his making the both of us smile.

"challe" he says wrapping his hand around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him.

I know something is off, and i'll do anything to get to the bottom of it, but not now. I don't want his efforts to go in vain. Shaking my thoughts away I rest my head on his chest, slightly hearing his heart beats. The one which beats for me, only for me...

We reach the spot where the three were, as usual they were looking at us with teasing smiles, we ignored it and sat down on the blanket on the grass.

I threw the bottle of water to Rithwik as he signaled to me.

We then spoke for a few minutes while munching down some food down the esophagus. 

We eventually got up, cleaned everything, packed them, threw the empty boxes in the bin and left towards the car.

I settled myself in the passenger seat, Siddharth is on the driver seat, and Rithwik was beside Asha who was resting her head on his shoulder while a smile made its way to her lips. Cute!

Siddharth starts the engine, while I connect the AUX cable to my phone, as everyone always loves my playlist. 

[Makhna - Drive]

As the song starts, the tune brings up smiles in our faces, this one of our songs.

Yeh bhi na jaane

Woh bhi na jaane

Nainon ke rang naina jaane

Mila jo sang tera

Udaa patang mera

Hawa mein hoke malang

Asha hums along with it as she sits straight up, while Karan switches off his phone.

Jag ki koyi reet na jaane

Main to bas teri huyi deewani

Mila jo sang tera

Udaa patang mera

Hawa mein hoke malang

As we sing along with the lyrics, I press the button making the sun roof open.

Main chhod aayi ghar-baar mera

Oh makhna ve makhna

Ab tu hi hai sansaar mera

Oh makhna ve makhna

Yeh paagal sa hai pyaar mera

Oh makhna ve makhna

I stand as cool breeze hit my soft skin. I spread my hands, smiling. 

Oh makhna

Asha joins me from the behind, with her hands spread like my mine.

Oh makhna ve makhna

Oh makhna ve makhna

Oh makhna ve makhna

I notice Siddharth gaze on me, time to time, he smiling crazily, but I know he is hid- No Roshni, you're so not gonna go there, STOP right here. I scold myself in my thoughts.  

Oh makhna

I join Asha, who was swaying her hands in a move for the lyrics.

We dance while we sit down again, joining the boys for the dance.

Teri hi baatein hon

The boys start to sing when the male voice starts.

Subah si raatein hon

Jab se mila hai tu

Dil ko mila sukun

Tu hi raah meri, tu hi safar hai

Teri baahon mein ab mera ghar hai

Siddharth takes my hand, which was placed on my lap, and gives me kiss.

Chain na jaane, dard na jaane

Dil to bas dil ko pehchane

While I see Rithwik placing a kiss on a her cheek and of course our lover boy Karan sighing, as he was missing his lady love I think.

Mila jo sang tera

Udaa patang mera

Hawa mein hoke malang

Asha gives a nudge to Karan, making him breaks his thoughts and he joins us in the dance.

Oh makhna ve makhna

Oh makhna ve makhna

Oh makhna ve makhna

Siddharth does few steps as he is driving.

Oh makhna

I pick up my phone, and turn on the selfie camera.

Chhod aayi ghar-baar mera

I keep it in a distance so that everyone could fit in. I snicker as I see Asha being squeezed between Rithwik and Karan at the back when I click the snaps. We all pose weird faces as I click a few more selfies.

Oh makhna

We end up laughing as the songs changes to the next one. We all hi-fi starting round two. And I knew this was going to continue the whole trip, with lots of dancing, kissing well not too much, laughing, chatting, and of course singing.

One of my best drives in my life, Hell Yeah!

After five hours

Buffalo, New York

Siddharth slowed the car as Karan was giving him the directions to the cottage.

Karan had cancelled his stay in the hotel, and made plans for all of us to stay here in his family cottage at the outskirts of Buffalo. It was an hour journey from here to Ontario, NY, where his office is located. 

"wow!" I state as the cottage comes in our view. It looked ancient, as he told it was where his ancestors lived and his family would come here often, on weekends to chill themselves.

This cottage was the only building in this radius, as far as our eyes could reach. It is a nice countryside.

We got down the car, as the boys carried our luggage and us, the girls, went into the property clicking selfies. This was an apt location for nice nature photo shoot. Why not Siddharth and I repeat our post marriage photo shoot again here? 

I smile at my thoughts as Karan opens the door and we walk behind him admiring the infrastructure.

watch in awe at the picturesque cottage, the interior is enormous. Giant windows revealing the green pasture, a huge plasma TV was nestled over a fireplace and cozy blankets draped over a large beige sofa. The wooden dining table was next to the window with a patterned rug underneath. This is a two storied cottage, I find myself touching each and every thing in here. It's been ages since I stayed over in a place like this, so relaxing.

Framed photos hung on walls around us, I chuckle as few of those frames had the baby Karan, very cute! I take snaps of them as I check the rooms in the cottage. It had three rooms, two in the ground and one up. 

We talk figuring out whose staying where. Then it's decided that Siddharth and I are on the room up, AshWik are staying in the room near the living room and Karan was gonna stay in his room here which is near AshWik's room. Fine with me as long as there less disturbance created by them when I spend some time with my Siddharth.

It is almost 7 pm now, and Karan is rushing us to freshen up coz he has this surprise...

SidNi Room

I walk into our room, throwing myself on the double bed placed in the center of the room.

With my eyes closed, smile on my face, memories run a slide show as I think about the events of the past two days, it's been amazing. 

But I don't know why I feel like something bad is gonna happen...The more I try to avoid those thoughts, the more I feel like that but I really don't know why I feel like this and the only person who can clear these is the one and only Mr Siddharth Khurana. He is down with Rithwik and Karan planning about our stay I think.

Breathe Roshni, relax, nothing's gonna go wrong, Siddharth's here, he'll always keep you happy, yes he will. You should push these idiotic thoughts away. 

What are you hiding away from me Siddharth?

"Roshni, kya hua? are you feeling alright?" I hear his voice beside me as I open my eyes.

"what happen baby? tum teek toh ho na?" he sits beside me in the bed with his hands checking my forehead.

"i'm fine Siddharth"

"you sure love?" he asks as he cups my face in his hands.

"yes jaan" I reply lifting myself to sit opposite to him.

"jaan?" he smiles, slightly amused.

"kyun i shouldn't call you that kya? you are my jaan only mine" I say getting close to him.

"only yours" he places a feather like kiss on my forehead making me feel better in all ways possible.

See didn't I tell you, he always makes me happy, only he can throw my idiotic thoughts away from me.

I give a peck on his lips before going to the bath to refresh, leaving him staring at me as he was expecting a nice kiss as its been hours since we kissed.

"pagal" I hear Siddharth mutter as his face lightens up with a cute smile.

"teri pagal" I voice out, winking at him.

I love you so much Siddharth!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so how's the update?

Okay I accept it's not what y'all expected, it's more of a filler chapter so to compensate this i'll try my best to give update the next chapter soon, that is on the weekday, i'll try for sure.

Sorry if you guys felt this chapter is a bit boring.

And...

What is Siddharth hiding? Will it affect their relationship? Why is Roshni getting those idiotic thoughts? What's really gonna happen???

Only time will tell...

Until the next update, bye❤️

With Love❤️

Suha❤️

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Is Sid hiding information? Does he have reason to believe the danger still lurks?

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Is Sid hiding information? Does he have reason to believe the danger still lurks?

Yes he is...and of course there is still danger...

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

Thank you❤️

tehreemsajid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Fantastic update

Eagerly waiting for next

NIALOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Super update 

Eagerly waiting for next

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tehreemsajid

Fantastic update

Eagerly waiting for next

Thank you❤️

I'll try to update on a weekday if its possible...

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NIALOVE

Super update 

Eagerly waiting for next

Thank you❤️