Why no discussion for sheep round ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why no discussion for sheep round ?
Sam hope you are better now :)
what time is results?
I am.
Sorry got caught up today. Tomorrow is the results of round 4 pakka. I will mention in PM tomorrow the time. 😳
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
I am.
Sorry got caught up today. Tomorrow is the results of round 4 pakka. I will mention in PM tomorrow the time. 😳
Glad you know you're fine :)
Can we discuss?
Take care Sam 🤗
What r the questions 😬 post it here no 🙃
Can I post the questions?
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Can I post the questions?
🧐 you can discuss the answers that also means you can post the questions right 😂
Originally posted by: HateSober
🧐 you can discuss the answers that also means you can post the questions right 😂
its obvious, now that i think of it