do we need to breakdown the budget?😲 *remembering my gareebi*
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
do we need to breakdown the budget?😲 *remembering my gareebi*
Gur,I'm planning your wedding 😳🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
do we need to breakdown the budget?😲 *remembering my gareebi*
No. Just give a tentative figure. Like within this to this.
see I always appear on the perfect time 🤣 I will throw you hell of party (only if you don't marry my husbands 😆)
Sid is mine. ☺️Baki koi nahi chahiye 🤣
Will wait for it 😎
Important Note
This thread has finished. Please post all your entries in the following thread
Entries posted in this thread won't be considered. You have the entire night to posta and edit. Results will be out tomorrow morning.