Originally posted by: togepe30
Nah! I think I got 5. Not sure. Stopped counting after a series of andas😆
How much did you get?
Four 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: togepe30
Nah! I think I got 5. Not sure. Stopped counting after a series of andas😆
How much did you get?
Four 🤣
Really?
Itni buri haalat hogayi?🤣
WD, next round questions will be sent today or tomorrow?
That is got lost in BC era 🤣Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Why know one write kasam se
by the way congrats Billi🥳
We consider four as pretty good score 🤣
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Arre koi nahi this round was really tough one 🤗
Gale lag ja behan there are ups and downs 🤗
what is your score TC
I am ONLY here for Harley's answers! - The WINNER! 🤣
What's your score?
u should have rebelled like harley ...did u read her answers 🤣
Yes, one was censored for being inappropriate 🤣 I want to know that answer 🤣
Haan yaar I and LP were discussing yesterday that maximum 5- 7 will be highest 😆
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.movietalkies.com/news/bharat-bhaggya-vidhaata-8th-consecutive-flop-kangana-ranaut-12039505 Last 8 Movies of...
21