Kitna mila??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Kitna mila??
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Anu , you got good score I think , didnt keep track of it sorry . Check last thread 🤗
Nah! I think I got 5. Not sure. Stopped counting after a series of andas😆
How much did you get?
WD so my covering up will be grouped ?Originally posted by: WildestDreams
About Q10
Lie/conceal/cover can be grouped together
but keep a secret and lie, NOT! I consider them two separate thing.
You can keep a secret without saying a lie...you can change the topic, evade the Q or just refuse to answer.
The three members said Keeping secret or Keeping each other’s secret. They didnt mention lie at all! Hence different category.
@Soni u wrote lying to parents as second option. I pick the first answer always when you give more than one answer.
Again unique next round🤷
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
WD so my covering up will be grouped ?
Yep. Edited the answer in previous thread.
5 is really great Anu seeing this round 😆Originally posted by: togepe30
Nah! I think I got 5. Not sure. Stopped counting after a series of andas😆
Good Score🥳
Okay will check it then .Thanks WD😃
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am unhappy🥺
Waah waah u r a poet (your sig) 👍🏼
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
About Q10
Lie/conceal/cover can be grouped together
but keep a secret and lie, NOT! I consider them two separate thing.
You can keep a secret without saying a lie...you can change the topic, evade the Q or just refuse to answer.
The three members said Keeping secret or Keeping each other’s secret. They didnt mention lie at all! Hence different category.
@Soni u wrote lying to parents as second option. I pick the first answer always when you give more than one answer.
So no changes
Originally posted by: F2AOIWIGJPF7P2N7
Yup not sheep Qs thnx 🤗
u should have rebelled like harley ...did u read her answers 🤣
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.movietalkies.com/news/bharat-bhaggya-vidhaata-8th-consecutive-flop-kangana-ranaut-12039505 Last 8 Movies of...
21