Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arshi FF: Ours Arnav-Khushi: Dil se Dil tak-CH :63,pg 242(NEW) - Page 62

Vandy_KD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: 12Sreema3

lovely update dear.....kash arnav ko khushi ke liye pyar ka ehesas ho jaye...all the best for next update

Thanku so much dear..

Ha ha...hoga hoga...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Dil Se Dil Tak

Chapter -38

I am back with all of ARSHI. 

My imagination of our beloved Arnav and Khushi.I hope you will like it. Its again one of my  longest update. Splitting in 3 parts.  All conversions this time is just Italic fon .

Take your time and read..:) But please do comment on the update. 

PART -1

3PM:

SHUT UP-Quiet…silence.. for god sake!” He kept his finger on her lips….

Her heart thumped for a sec with that sensation of his finger on her lip. He gently removed his finger, seeing her eyes grooving large and momentarily taking a look at her soft pinky lips which moved in vibrations

I will look for some Apple store.

huh? Mr Raijyada, App ki  battery gayi hai !. Will you purchase new Iphone for that?”

That’s only possible way out. I need to get access to my contacts at earliest

Did he least understood that, he was standing in local Chinese shopping lane , where there was no branded showrooms and outlets. He was soon proven by fact after few minutes of hunt and was not successful to find neither any store nor any duplicate charger shop. But with every passing minute he cursed himself to come back in search of Khushi, because of which he was in that worst situation.  Did he ever imagine he would stand on some unknown street being totally helpless? Local people were far from understanding English and the way they were communicating, Arnav and khushi least understood. Life teaches you its own little secrets and experiences unexpectedly.

He came back out of some local shopping complex ,and coming back at the roadside lane, the dust , the sweat had already taken the shit out of him.He gave a furious look at Khushi when they reached the main road again.

Mr Raijyada, don’t give me that look again and again!. You are also equally responsible” as she said, she received one sharp look from him again

See, again the same look.” She blurted pointing her finger.

Seeing him sweating hard in that hot afternoon air, khushi suggested that they should catch the taxi to nearest metro station and definitely they might get help there. I mean I know our hotel was falling on Line 3 metro and for her luck , Arnav did not oppose.

Arey aap aise khade rahenge to taxi won’t stop by itself. That’s y it’s necessary to learn the life experience. Travelling in Merc, Audi, how will you understand”.

Will you stand here quietly for sometime “ Making a face, he asked khushi to stand behind one steel barricade and he moved near across to road to stop for taxi.

Metro station?”Arnav asked when a taxi finally stopped.

“yeki noki” Driver replied.

Kya bol raha hai?”  Khushi shouted from other side of separation gate.

“METRO STATION!?”  Arnav shouted

Driver shouted back in his own slang.

Mr Raijyada he does not understand what you are saying.” I think the time has come to show your real acting skills.

WHaaT?  He gave a harsh glare turning back to her.

I mean. Train,,  explain him with your hand gesture. Make him understand!, show some signals..

Why don’t you jump from there and explain him!”. 

“Thori der pehlai to khud bole, chup rehne ko. Abhi help maang rahe hai!.huh” she mentally spoke giving him silent gaze but replied him to pull him further.

Arey aap to famous actor ho na..It must be easy. Show him something that will make him understand about metro station

Arnav hesitated, looked here and there..enlarged his eyes, extended his hands,but driver looked annoyed seeing them and went away. This continued with next taxi

I cant” Arnav blurted.

arey kaise actor hai aap. Itni si acting nahi kar sakte. I can do better than you

Oh really!.. Why don’t you show off your acting skills , instead of talking all just non sense

Khushi came forward from the grill walked from other end and came and stood near to him.She smiled at the driver and asked him to look at her hands. She then started her hands rolling like train engine.. Right hand near her mouth- ”kooo oo…Kooooo”..she stood on her position and  pretended to run.

The driver accelerated his car and went away shouting in that alien language to them

She stopped seeing the taxi going away. She made a pity face and turned to look Arnav who stood there watching with his arms folded.

Over-acting!”

Whatever, atleast I tried”

Arnav further frustrated looked at the sky thinking what next he could do, when he jerked with Khushi calling him at alarming rate.

Mr Raijyada, Look over at the signal!”

Arnav turned to look towards the signal still not understanding the implication what she meant.

That yellow bus -555”

So?”

“That bus takes the lane of our hotel. I mean it stopped at Olympic stadium which I saw coming after 15 mins from hotel.  She asked looking at his confused eyes.”Nahi samjh aaya?”

Got it! But are you sure?. It was the same number?. I don’t want to again land somewhere else in a shit place

“I also can’t risk myself with you at any devil place ok!. I want to reach hotel safely… Trust me.I have seen that bus number 555

For some strange he thought to trust khushi, He saw the bus and then their eyes gawped at signal count. It displayed- 20”

Khushi looked to her right and then left to see for bus stop nearby. She finally located at some far dead end of the road. She signaled arnav to look towards the bus stop and then started on the trot suddenly.

Wait!. Why are you running!?” Aranv called seeing her pacing fast

These are public bus.It won’t stop specifically for Mr ARnav singh raijyada. We should catch it soon”She looked back and shouted the signal number.its 10

A minute, she could sense Arnav passing from her side which left khushi’s eyes enlarged

Mr Raijyada. Slowly.Wait. This is not your treadmill!”

With heavy breath Arnav and khushi stood near the bus stop only to find already 10 people waiting in line.

What the f*!   Bus must be full, and I can’t stand..I think we should check for next!”

No!. you can’t trust frequency of these buses. Who knows what’s the time interval!   Believe me iam much experienced than you

He cursed her again with daring look with no options left. Both stood in line finally, when suddenly the bus approached  and then khushi came out of line and was going towards her right towards end of bus

What now?” Arnav asked as she was moving out of the line

She quickly came back to him, started whispering something in his ears when he shouted back to speak loudly, who dam hear understand English.

Bus is having two doors, I saw near signal, I will go from second door!” she spoke back loudly

That must be for people who are getting down!!”

I know, but bus won’t understand right. If we go from entry, we won’t get  any seat. Isliye from exit door, kabhi kabhi ulta rasta lena chahiye Mr Raijyada

That’s wrong.Typical…”

Han haan…Typical middle class Indian mentality. Kuch bhi soch lo“ She shouted and ran near the exit immediately. Arnav politely took the line and was going simultaneously looking at the other end of bus , his eyes looking for khushi. When he entered in bus, he could hear driver shouting seeing the mirror. Arnav annoyed, understood he might have shouted on her. He plainly handed him 500rmb without even bothering to neither check for change nor anything and simply turned his way to look for khushi. It was crowded bus, his temperament has risen to peak, but making slow movements slowly made his way to other end when he heard Khushi calling his name from right side corner.

She waved him happily sitting at window seat, having her bag placed on next seat.

He jumped several faces to finally look at her.

See, seat mil gayi! You can thank me later!””

That driver was shouting. You don’t have any sense

Ignore!. You have never traveled in public buses na.. You don’t understand. 1 hour of journey hai..khade hoke kya jana?. ”

“White lies, wrong takes..Womens and . I hate them.!”

“And I hate Men, ok!”

[Ek to seat pakad kar do, upper sai baatein suno.] She turned towards the window to look outside,when she heard Arnav voice.”What the”

She turned to face him, when a small toddler was pulling Arnav hairs again and again. Khushi kept her hand on her mouth to try her best to stop laughing hard seeing the face of Arnav.

Toddler again pulled Arnav hair from the back.

“what the” Arnav was infuriated

He turned again to see child, when the child returned a sweet innocent smile this time.. The mother of child, pulled the toddler into her lap, apologizing in her own way..and started pampering the child with her kisses.

Arnv looked aghast at the moment. The sudden waves of memories hit him. Memories of his mother, pampering him, scolding him, pulling his cheeks off were popping infront of his eyes. He started feeling uncomfortable.

The toddler again stood up on his seat and this time again gave a smile to them. Khsuhi smiled in return and pulled his cheeks slowly turning back.

“I love kids. They are so innocent creatures on this earth.” As she spoke, she did not get any reply from Arnav..

How about you Mr Raijyada. DO you like kids?”

I hate kids”Arnav blurted out , and was trying hard to avoid his mother memories making a wild entry .

Hate it??. What kind of person you are?. Then how about after marriage? You won’t have kids?”

I won’t marry. As simple?”

You won’t marry anytime in future? Bachelor all your life?” She asked in surprising tone.

He fused his eyebrows in anger, which left khushi staggered.

“Why?”

Why don’t you keep your eyes on road. Don’t miss the damm stop location!” Arnav blurted out in anguish and closed his eyes.

Khsuhi made a face and turned towards window but moment later turned again to discuss with him something when she saw arnav had closed his eyes still, Khushi did not miss to see a drop of tear passing through his eyes. A line of sweat crossing his forehead..She least expected it could be about his mother. She fairly imagined he might be really feeling so bad for sitting in that public bus, travelling like this with his phone off. She  turned back in disappointment, kept his left hand on the window grill and rested her head on it, looking at the passing streets and then imagined how Arnav came back to find her. That concern and care, worry on his face…”What made arnav singh raijyada to come back for me!”

4PM:

Some background noises, disturbances, unknown voice, ARnav opened his eyes in jitter, only to find a MAN shouting screaming in Chinese which he meant.  “GET down. Last stop”,but arnav could not understand anything, but was shocked to see an empty bus.He looked to his left, to find khushi sleeping and resting her head on window.

F**K”.

Get DOWN” person again shouted in Chinese

Miss Gupta…Khushi..Khushi…” Finally after tapping on her shoulder, Khushi woked up in jolt.

Haan?”

Who is he?” she asked further, seeing a hefty man

Driver!, nly if you would have taken the front door!. He is asking us to get down!”

Get down!?” puncture ho gaya kya? hamara stop?

Who the hell took the responsibility? Who the hell said, this bus will go towards our hotel? Was itthe time to sleep?

hey bhagwan!...Our stop? Don’t know, how did I fall asleep. Wo raat ko ache sai soo nahi paayi na

“GET DOWN,”  the person was shouting and finally waved his hand towards door.Both khushi and Arnav in no time, got down and looked at the place where the bus stopped.

THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA- Mutianyu SECTION.-> It has many entrance from the city, and the one is from this part of the section where they were currently standing. The bus was general public bus for sightseeing for the local people.

What the F*.. Holy Shit…Damm where we have reached! This is all because of you!”,

Hearing no response from her, he turned to his side and couldnot find her.  He took a few stepsto his right and could locate her standing infront of huge digital board.

Unbelievable” he muttered and walked towards her.

Mr Raijyada, are you thinking the same, which Iam….”

NO!..,and don’t you dare to even think of that!”

You should seriously consider this!  We will never get this chance anytime!”

“Are you out of your mind!?”

“Adventure rahega!.See the entry timing last is 6pm. Closing is 7:30. Its now just 4:10” She looked at her watch and asked him in ever enthusiastic form keeping her hands on her waist.

“Any normal people  in this case would try to reach the hotel first. I already had enough of adventure!. I am not staying here a MIN”

“What if, I say I got the hotel address?”

“Whaat?”

“I mean..I just remembered something –I had screenshots saved in my Laptop. And laptop is behind in my bag!..” she flickered her eyebrows

Heights!. , Arnav next argued with khsuhi to open the laptop and get the address so that they can show to any taxi.

“I will never get this chance. Please just half an hour”

“I am going and  this time to airport directly. You have 60sec to take a decision”

“Dekhiye, I had won a bet during lunch, and you said you would do whatever I asked. So this is it!”

“Why do you want me to come!”

“Because I don’t have phone na, what If I get lost?”  “Dekhiye, Please Please. We have got the hotel address, Trust me, we will reach safely.

Hearing no reaction from him, she lowered her tone getting bit emotional she spoke again-I am Going back to India, and  I don’t know when I would anytime visit any foreign land. Just its in my wish list. Please. I will get married soon. May be this would be my last bachelor trip sort of..please”

Arnav made a face and literally gave her daring look to keep messing with his personal time. He finally noded her giving her exact 1 hour time but not before noting down the hotel address taking from her laptop. Her personal diary again popped up while removing laptop.

“No, I will give some other page. This is my personal diary. “

“Khushi and something personal. Does not go well you see!”

“I write my all the day events. For example-, today is such an exciting day. Arnav Singh Raijjyada, with no phone, travelling in local bus…she giggled- that will definitely go in my diary you see.

He dared to look at her again, when she apologized and took a piece of paper and noted the hotel name and handed him.

4:45 PM

Seeing the queue in General area, he stopped khushi and went to VIP section and grabbed the tickets and was quick to enter the space. The smile, happiness and excitement on Khushi;s face surprised him. She was someone, who knew how to enjoy and leave in the moment. Like a true happy contented soul. They took the elevator to reach on the top of the wall walking section to start on foot journey. They started walking in small space, occasionally came closer to each other and when few bunch of people approached. They hands intermittently touched each other in that crowd ,bringing a chill in khushi’s heart.

What were you asking about extra marital affairs?”  Khsuhi turned in surprise hearing his question.

oh. Yeah. What do you think about that?”

Think in sense?”  He raised his eyebrows

“I mean, Is it ok ? Is it Right? To have an affair outside marriage?”

Actually the whole concept of marriage is wrong!” He replied rudely.

Khushi looked at him in sudden disbelief carefully taking a steps.

What is so strange about that?” Arnav asked while looking at her eyes.

Marriage is such a beautiful institution, and u don’t believe in it?. It’s strange.Its like walking in a park, with beautiful ”

“Oh may be Like in Jurassic Park?” he cut short her with his remark

“Common.” She stopped to look at him and continued when he walked further. “I love getting married. It’s so great to find that one special person u want to annoy for rest of life n one special person who is ought to care for u, love u, trust u..

“What if that trust gets broken, what if that love fades..hmm?” This time he slowed taking next steps and looked at her in question. “You see marriage has no guarantees”.

Offcourse , Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what everyone is looking for, need to then live with a car batteries right. Marriage is a bond, a beautiful bond which ties 2 different people together. It creates a bond that at some point they both feel that they cannot leave without each other. Love makes life so beautiful and marriage is the means for love

He stopped in his tracks to face her. He kept his left hand on the wall, to face her straight.”BullS hit Marriage is an out dated institution n should be abolished. It is truly bewildering to me that modern people have come so far in the world, but insist on hanging on to those tired-old traditions, including marriage. All those word..till death do us apart..all bullshit.literally SHIT. . thats first lie in concept of bond you say. Love fades and everything so..Fights, Arguments..It’s a naked truth.

Tom n jerry dekha hai?” Khushi asked raising her eyebrows and stopping him abruptly

huh?”

Arey Tom and Jerry.That cat and mouse tale. Cat would chase mouse..mouse will hide and then occasionally do peak a boo sort. Wo TV series.”

I know that dam series. What’s the take?

“Some relationships are like that Mr Raijyada. They argue ,disagree and fight most of the time. But they still can’t live without each other you see. Marriage is one such relationship and that’s the beauty of it”

Arnav stopped reaching to certain point to enter inside one small watchtower. Khushi climbed the step after him. When she stood comfortable watching through the thick forest infront of them, Arnav turned his gaze towards her and spoke back.

My question is still a valid. Why do you need a marriage after all?.. “

“Why do you have a problem with Marriage?”

PART 1 ends

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Chapter -38

PART-2

Why do you have a problem with Marriage?”

“It is just a social contract to restrict yourself to one person. Binding yourself by law to get attracted to one person only. Why does one need the social stamp of approval for leaving with someone? , you see, Becoz people are super insecure. They want a guarantee that their better half remains stuck to them. Forever !. He stopped, and then suddenly popped a question back to her.Are you getting married for that sake? For that social contract?, Because you would feel insecure at some point?

Khushi suddenly was stunned with that question from ARnav.  She briefly looked at his eyes for few seconds and spoke.

Yes, may be social contract, that stamp for the sake of public, society we live in is very necessary, atleast that’s what most of the women like us may believe, but again it’s not like that, what u guessed”. Khushi replies back without looking at him this time. She looked lost. Her gazed fixed at one particular spot outside the terrain.

Her lost gaze troubled arnav for a moment

Then what is?” he asks

She looks back towards arnav. Their eyes meet. She holds his questioning gaze under her confused thoughts. ..wo’ she stops abruptly looking away from him again.

She ends the sentence giving out a cryptic message.. “You need someone to spend your life with.Your exquisiteness will fade one day right. You need someone to be with you forever. Someone to love you unconditionally, Just to grow old with someone. A companion for life“ she says looking back at him

There are many people in the world, who are single all their life, and enjoying their lives to the fullest” He replies seeing the foliage infront of him.

At some point of time, everyone needs someone. Life cannot be spent lonely right” Her voice was low this time. But Arnav was quick to retort her back in irritating tone.Did he ever had this discussion with someone. Damm!, He never cared , but today it was different.

I feel that unmarried people who lament that they are lonely just do not know how to engagethemselves

Arnav keeps his gaze steady on her for next several minutes.He sighs deep then-“Marriage, is just welcoming a trouble!

Khushi enlarged her eyes.” Mr raijyada, A great marriage is not when perfect couple comes together, it is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.Beauty of marriage is not always seen from the very beginning – but rather as love grows n develops over time. How can you say without experiencing? She retraced herself from wall to face him straight.

And have you experienced it?” He was quick to question her back

I have seen my parents, have seen my cosuins..I have seen the LOVE in their eyes” her tone was suddenly low  and her eyes withered at the direction of sound coming when  the sudden rush of few African people walked in their direction dancing , singing and going with alcohols in their hands.They came and stood near to them.

What is this LOVE?” he asked irrelatively. When he suddenly sensed Khushi feeling uncomfortable when an African was dancing close to her back, .he looked at her stressful face and then at the group., he lifted his left hand and immediately shifted her towards wall, closing her body with his, so that those nomadic people don’t push her. Khush enlarged her eyes in shock with what Arnav did.

Thanku” She replied hesitatingly, paused and continued.

I don’t know what Love is , but may be some’s care, trust, that attraction, that feeling to not let someone go..“, she replied staring into his deep eyes.

and what if that love, trust, care is gone!” He replied back, starring at her eyes equally. Khushi remained silent, and for a moment she did not had any answers.

Mr Raijyada. Have you loved someone? Why do I feel hatred in your eyes sometime?”

Arnav suddenly released his hand from the wall, drifted his body from her closeness.

“I think, it’s late.We should turn back”

Mr raijyada, this is unfair. We haven’t even walked half an hour. Feeling tired?”

Don’t forget we need to even get back to hotel..”

ab to hotel ka naam pata hai na. dont worry. It is just 5:30..”.Thaaaat end..final.. Wo next watch tower dikh raha hai na “ She waved her hands in air to show to some specific  point.

As they walked further up , the rush of people reduced…silence spread across the beautiful terrain around the hill

“I asked you something Mr Raijyada” she shouted from his back

Arnav chooses not to reply. He kept on walking ignoring her question completely

He stopped coming to a point when the cool wind blew his face. He stood facing the overlooking greenery and the sky.

Sometimes the sky seemed to be raising high, high overhead and then it seemed to sink so low that one could touch with ones hand. Khushi sighs out a relax breath n join arnav towards the horizon at the setting sun.

Would you care to answer?” she adds.

“NO” arnav ansers pretty annoyed. His annoyance was clear from his voice.

Tell me one thing”.Khushi says without looking towards arnav, hands folded near her stomach, she came and stood opposite to him and questions him with ease n calm in her voice “have you ever met someone that surprised you? Like, you meet this person, and at first you hardly pay attention..you never saw it coming..it is just kind of happened..like you get attracted towards them?

He turned to look back at her, but avoided replying anything and faced again straight towards the setting sun.

I think we need to return. It may get late!” She finally said after moments of silence engulfing them, when she could sense the dawn of dusk.

That your next watchtower is few steps. I would really love to watch the setting sun from there”he added.

She nodes and they continued further left, but Khushi ‘s muscles had started to cramp down and this time she limited her vocal muscles.

See I told you, you are really in need of gym. Fitness is such an important aspect” He spoke seeing her walk slowly

She made a face seeing him and ignored to answer.  As they stood across the wall again, the setting sun looked in tinges of orange and red.

A minute of silence and Arnav spoke his mind out. “People cheat themselves saying they are happy. They will be soon torn between desires n morals you see. Either people don’t have guts to come out of failed marriage, or they sunk in for affairs which probably is again cheating

So you consider affairs outside marriage is a cheating?”

“Anything which is built upon a Lie, is a decisiveness to be termed as cheat”

Chalo, finally there is something which we agree upon” she smiles seeing him.

Even in the common affairs of life, in love , or marriage, how little security have we when we trust our happiness in the hand of others?” she questioned him suddenly in strange way. She continued without getting any reply from him-

Love in marriage is more than just a feeling or an emotion, it is also a choice. Love is a decision you make every day..whether you rise up in morning or lie down at night or go through affairs of the day..you are continually to love that man or that women you married. How it feels, when you learn about your cheating partner? It is so unfair right?Why should a man look for another women?  She finally put daring question thoughts about Akash running in her mind.

Arnav suddenly drifted his site from setting sun and starred at her gaze which looked so innocent He replied back this time- “Marriage doesn’t cure lust, if it did adultery wouldn’t exists anywhere. Self control is still a requirement but Lust does not care if you are married or single. When people get married, because they think it’s a long time love affair they will be divorced very soon..becoz all love affairs end in disappointment.”

But An extra marital affair is not about love. Nothing about affair is love. The only thing an affair is about pure selfishness period.Real love n commitment take years to build upon together and it makes sacrifices. Putting your own marriage,innocent children into any form of jeopardy just for your own sexual satisfaction n selfish needs is definitely not love I believe.” She retorted equally in much serious way. “

And thatsy you see. I hate marriages, relationships, commitments. Everything is fake. Everything fades. Cant ever trust a women!”

Now this is again a judgemental remark. Mr raijyada, not every women are bad and not every men can be trusted. You know to be frank, I heard some tingy rumors about Akash, like he is having an affair. Yesterday, I happen to accidentally meet his wife and I was like, if the rumours are actually true, I was really feeling pity on her..like I mean how could he…

He turned towards her this time in shock. He knew Akash is having an affair with anjali. He waited for her to finish.

Mr raijyada, Now who should be blamed? He is married, he is equally cheating his wife. Why the excuses because he is Men? Or , what about the women whom he is having an affair? Is she right?”

He looked away from her with the question she asked.Somewhere he liked the way she was open in her judgments.

Both are equally wrong!” He finally said in irritative manner

“But what mistake did his wife commit? I feel pity on such women. Relations which have to be managed are never true, n if the relations are true they r never required to be managed

The truth I that the more intimately u know someone, the more clearly u will see their flaws..that’s just the way it is..this is why marriages failLove is hard.. love is pain n sacrifice. Every relationship will get boring after you have been together for years. It’s difficult, it’s not always laughs , smiles n fun. People tend to quit when it stops being fun, n thy go look for someone else, becoz spark is gone

“You can’t stop the feelings you have for someone. You can’t lie to yourself either. Your heart knows the truth all too well”

Using the words“necessary” n important in one sentence in terms of marriage may or may not be mutually exclusive.Marriage for sake of marriage is empty n will not last.

But marriage based on hardwork , commitment , respect n irrevocable love will, however. We will grown improve ourselves along the life journey n also help the other person to improve.But what if the third person plays the havoc? Why does some feel its right to date married men? Does the other women in Akash life is right at her part?

As she replied, she looked at change of expressions in Arnav face. She opened her mouth to talk further but she resisted herself, instead of speaking out her heart she decides to distract from the seriousness of the moment.

Actually to confess something. Sometimes I envy you Mr Raijyada. Like its in ur hands when you want to marry etc etc.. But for us, for middle class families., things are not same.Like if we cross 24 and the parents from nowhere take a rod and start hitting you slowly with their emotional pressure---like some ganti on head-.. ab shaadi ki umar ho gayi hai beti, you wont look as beautiful if you cross 26, who will marry you, you will get Buddha agar delay kiya to… bla bla types…uff I love getting married, but may be not that soon, but again I don’t want go against my mother”

. A touch of humor reached his lips with her remarks as she finished n then he looks straight to setting sun

She smiled  up towards the sky and closed her eyes

The cliffs in front were like a heavenly appearance, behind them stood beautiful trees soothing them with its serene beauty. 

The sun can be seen right behind it making way for the stars to dazzle around. The chattering of birds, Arnav suddenly looked up to watch the movement of birds and feels the freshly painted sky with a hint of red n orange. Her smile broadens as she notices wind blowing through its face.

isn’t it beautiful”

it really is” he looked at sunset and then back at her.

. Khushi’s hairs fell open on her left shoulder. Wind was playing with her hairs making the view more appealing and welcoming. Arnav approaches her absorbing himself into mesmerizing view.

“Lets Go”. He spoke coming near to her. . Those eyes deny leaving each other.

As they turned back, walking past, they came to point, where the pathway was split.

“Did we took a straight path or did we took a turn?” khushi spoke seeing the 2 splits.

“I think, straight.Don’t remember taking a turn

Sure? I think we took a left?”

Arnav stands at his place, heaves out a deep sigh n runs his hands through his hair. Shoving his hand into pants pockets he looks towards her.

No. We did not. We walked straight.

Khushi did had some doubt, but she knew she was not that good in remembering the turn. They walked few distances..downhill ,  when they realized it was getting dark and they are not finding any means of reaching the source point. No person was coming in sight either.

Wait. I think something is wrong! I think we are on wrong turn” Arnav spoke stopping a this tracks.

“What!. See, I told you. You were boosting of so much of your geo skills.”

shit!. My bad.. Come let’s walk soon, before its gets totally dark.” But that return journey was a tough, as it was uphill task. Arnav was quick to make movement,but Khushi was walking slowly, her legs were hell tired, and that she was realizing it now slowly …

Quick Khushi. We need to rush soon. Gates might close

Iam trying. But It’s aching. I am not able to pace faster in this uphill. Mr Raijyada, you go soon,I will just manage and come..”

Arnav turned back to look at her cramping steps. It was dark already. He did not feel to walk fast. He slowed down for her to reach. Suddenly in that darkness, he could not see her. Worried, he called out her name.

“Arey, yehi hu..Getting scared MrRaijayada!?.”  She spoke suddenly coming near to him from adjacent side

“Shutup!” .

“Seriously, I mean..what if..like andheri raat, sunsaan raasta…bhoot aa gaya to”

“Why don’t you increase your pace instead of your volume!””

The forest area, that stillness and then the sudden darkness, they could not even find that right location of left turn.. Khsuhi reached to him breathing heavily finally when she saw him standing looking at all possible directions.

I think we have lost the track!”

PART 2 ends

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Chapter-38

PART 3

I think we have lost the track!”

What!. I am so sorry.I could not pace my speed. This uphill was so bad.

He kept his hand on his head and pressed badly. “I told you, we will move back

Achha!. Don’t blame on me. Even I told you, will return back soon!”

There was mild argument again and they stopped after a while.Suddenly Arnav started walking in opposite direction, which bewilded khsuhi.

Arey why are you taking reverse turn!/”

He ignored her call and kept walking.

Mr raijyada, Wait!.Why are you walking fast suddenly.  Akeli ladki ko aise koi chod kar jaata hai?”

She spoke loudly with heavy breath when she came towards him

He stopped and replied in irk way- “Iam going for a Loo.!”

Oh you should have told right!. Make it fast

Oh as if. ..” he made a face , ignored to reply and walked away in darkness.

Khsuhi looked up at the sky and literally cursed.”Why men are so lucky in all ways!.”

pass me that bottle!”He spoke coming back

Careful. I have only one!”

Ab kya kare. Lets continue walking. ?” Khushi questioned him back again

Offcourse, unless you don’t have any plans of spending night here in middle of this forest!”

They carefully walked in that rudged pathways.

I heard there would be watchtowers glowing in night, but none of them are visible right!. This is so scary walking in dark” Khsuhi continued when they stopped for a while.

this wall length is 6000 kms.!. God knows where w e are struck!. Keep walking, till we could see any source of light “Arnav managed to say, equally tired walking ahead of Khsuhi, when he heard her loud call

Oucch aaaa

Khsuhi just slipped when she was taking an uneven step which was bit ruined. That was clearly an uneven terrain.

What happened? You alright?“ he rushed near to her and sat near one of the step

Look like a sprain

Is it paining?”  

She noded and then insisted him to continue walking and told him she would join slowly when Arnav indirectly avoided going ahead of her and remained to walk slowly beside her,. It was almost dark, he was leading the way and was guiding her carefully through that muddy road. He holds her hand under his firm grip n she took the support of his broad shoulders to balance herself against the uneven roads of wall.

At that haunt of total darkness, their  legs were aching,..when it looked impossible to walk any further ,they stopped again.

“I can’t Mr raijyada. Let’stake a break and continue”

He breathes heavily too as he stopped. “Yeah. Let’s rest bit in that small watch tower. It will be safe..! “

Can you climb that?It’s on height. But it look safe over there to rest. “ As he asked khushi,he guessed her to be tired . She hardly spoke anything and was just shaking her head.

Hold on to either side and try to climb that . It would be easy for you to next jump”  He added.

Khsuhi struggled with sprain in her leg, and was trying hard to jump. Before she could realize, she felt his touch near her chest. His hold was tight. He takes her left hand n keeps around his shoulder. With a gentle push, he helped her to take step n climb, n next push he successfully made her to climb and then she got down comfortably inside that watch tower on wall. With one jump he climbs it easily. Khushi stretched her legs, and sat with back support of wall at some 5 feet distance from Arnav.

The tiredness was at peak and then stillness grew. No one talked. Arnav stretched his legs too and sat in a comfortable position over looking at the sky.

Mr Raijyada,?” Khsuhi asked gazing towards sky equally. It looked as if stars were momentarily shining at them

Yes Miss Gupta?”He asked with exhausted voice.

How are you feeling?”

“Top of the World you see” He replied without looking at her

Never imagined. This would come”  She spoke turning her face towards him…,”Like , I would be siting here at an alien country, on this 50 ft wall, sounded by forest and no mobile..and lost here…no roof….and with “ she paused, looked at him again and next sentence she spoke in her mind” Arnav singh raijyada.”

“I am sorry. I even forced you” She continued but was abruptly stopped by him suddenly

You know when I was a kid, counting stars with my mother was my favorite activity. I remember she would engage me in learning astronomy. She would bring the binoculars and we both would gaze at them. He paused suddenly and then spoke after a minute--… After she went, I never dared to look at these stars..”

Khushi  for one more could sense some pain inside him again- “Iam so sorry. You must be feeling so bad. I mean I can’t imagine my life without my mother!.“

No!. I hate her! I don’t miss her absence

Whaat? How can someone hate their own mother!”

She was someone who…..”Arnav stopped suddenly making any further remarks.”I just hate her”

If you want to share with me something..i mean like a friend. Wo kehta hai na..if you share, mann halka ho jata hai..”

Arnav did not respond anything back.

You ok? “ She asked after a brief silence

“Iam sorry to say , but just want to tell you that the one who has given birth to you, can never be wrong. No one can measure her sacrifices. No one comes above her children.

There was a pin drop silence from him. And khushi remained quiet for few minutes for storm to pass. He had closed his eyes. After few minutes,he opened his eyes slowly hearing the cranky chirpy voice.

What are you doing?”he asked looking surprisingly at her

“Eating chips”

“Great!”

I am sooper hungry.You want some? I have parle G biscuits also. “

Arnav did not nod anything, but after few mintues he hesistated and asked her to pass the biscuits. Khushi controlled her laugh,came to him and passed him few eateries. Distance reduced to 3 feet

“What!”

“No just imagined something. Armav singh Raijyada eating Parle G biscuit” she giggled and then stopped with his starry look

“See , my eateries came so handy. We women plan so wisely!”

lets play something..!”she asked after few minutes

what?”

You won’t talk anything, If I ask, you won’t reply anything…now we don’t have any options right other than facing each other..So lets play”

So you wanna  play hide and seek?”

Khushi giggled..“I mean..antakshari…?..puzzle game? Truth and dare? “

You look tired, why don’t you take rest, we need to start tomorrow early . Its long day head”.He spoke bit annoyed

I am hearing strange voices..I mean you know the echoes of wind, insects…wo kitna sannata hai na .iam frightened

Few minutes passed,He looked at her, her face was glowing in that amidst moonlight., but yes she looked scared  too..she was sitting tightening her hands and legs.Cold breeze was taking slow turn.. she was feeling cold..and he could sense that. This time he wanted to initiate the conversion.

How about solving some mental analytical problems? He asked her

huh..?. Like 2 trains passing in opposite direction. What is the speed etc?” she chuckled.

“Not interested? How about yesterday’s share market analysis. NSE exchange! Sensex..What your take on that?

She widened her eyes in disbelief. “Mr Raijyada, Few minutes before you said, I am boring person. Infact koi aise chandini raat par beth kar Sensex discuss karta hai. You are Most boring person

To kya discuss Kare Miss Gupta..?” he asked in his husky tone. He could see , she was relaxed now in in mid of that dark cloud and gloomy night.

Like speak about your college life, How did you develop interest in acting,, why don’t you like to join your company

Next” Arnav simply ignored to anser her anything personal.

Ok, So let’s play this alphabet game. SO this game will be like- I give you alphabet and you needto tell me the name of any person, place and dish name starting with that letter.Should be quick without any pause,  A moment of break and you lose the point.

If anyone could imagine ARnav Singh Raijyada, would anytime sit like in this open air leaving all his drink, his lifestyle and this faraway, it just so much of destiny game..The stars were smiling above..

Khushi explains the game with an example and ask to start first. Having no option left, he agrees for this mental exercise.

“I will Give.. K-“  Arnav started

Karan, Kenya, khara pongal”  Khushi bluttered fast

That was quick. But wait. What is this khara pongal?”

“Arey you don’t know pongal. Its south Indian common recipe. Khara means-its spicy..You should try!”

Whatever.”

Ok..I give you “O” Khsuhi spoke excitedly

Olindrila, Oman,OatCake

Good. Too quick. But.Wait, What is this Olindrila…See you should simply cannot fake any name

Olindrila is a name

Cindrella suna tha, Olindrila kaha sai aa gayi…I am sure what a stupid name..Oli oli..olindrilla..huh

It’s a name. Infact name of my ex. My GF way back in college

ex? GF? Oh oh…By the way, how many GF’s did you had Mr Raijyada…100, 200?”

“I don’t remember the count. Many were just casual sleep overs, gf back in college.”

Who was the first and longest to stay in relationship with you?” She asked in bit composed carefull tone

I don’t know who was my first. I never take it seriously you see,  Longest , yeah an American-”

Why did you brokeup?” Khushi asked in soft tone, carefully throwing a question at him.

I  get bored easily you see.”

Ye kya baat hui. Then everytime your GF should do pole dance to keep you entertained! Huh?”

ah..they should !.Not easy to be Arnav Singh Raijyada’s GF you see. Btw what you know about pole dance. You act so innocent!” He asked in husky teasing way..

Itni  bi innocent nahi hu ok. .Kya samjh rakha hai? I know the terms”

“oh is it. Great infact for someone like you!.  You did pole dancing infront of your BF?”

“BF?. NO!!!. I never had”

Mean? You never did pole dance infront of  your BF or You never had a BF?”

“I never had any BF!”

Are you serious? I mean you never had any relation with any guy? Love? Affairs? Sleep overs?

No” she made a small pity face and continued. “Kabhi time hi nahi mila. There was so much of family responsibility and hopes on me. I never wanted to get distracted of my way...and koi mere type ka mila bhi nahi ,like I could feel for him. I had crush on few boys, who  were like dashing, some handsome..But never went ahead ,you know like BF n all”

“Unbelievable man!. What…you may be 25, 26? And you never had a coitus?”

coitous?”

Arnav made a face and replied ”Nothing!”

No No tell me. What is that coitus!”

Sexually with someone!” He blurted out

No No!!..hey devii mayya!”

Khushi looked away suddenly feeling uncomfortable, but it was so common for Arnav to talk all these. Seeing a strange facial expression of Arnav, she asked hesitantly back.

What? What is so shocking in that!. Its not any fashion statement. Conservative Indian families aise hi hoti hai

You know –you are in such deep hole, the world has moved so far and your thinking, ideologies..imean. You have wasted your precious years

Shutup!”

“I mean seriously.Common. .Its so common..”..he paused.”So how about your soon to be husband? You never had any…?”

“NO!. Its Arranged marriage!. I mean I have met just twice.We are slowly understanding each other”

You have just met him twice and you want to spend rest of your life with him?”

hmm..This is how arrange marriage will be. Not like your LIVING IN types”

“Great piece of shit!..How can you survive without knowing anyone?”

That’s beauty of marriage you see!”

And what if you don’t like him after spending few days, months, years..what you gonna do? What if you find he is having an affair ?”

no chance…I will love him so much, he won’t even have chance to think about anyone!”

Oh I see, But what if, what if he turns out to be cheat..you know..some one like Akash, as you said..”

hmm..it’s all luck then....right..May be I will also have an affair then!..Tit for tat types”she giggled

Look, now who is in favor of Extra marital affair” He replied

She stifled a laugh, and he gave her a sidelong glance. He stared down at her for a moment n then started to laugh

“Baatein kuch ankahisi, ansuni si hone lagi..kabu dil mai raha na, hasti hamari khone lagi…..

Life is certainly uncertain..Who has seen the future right? You might just leave at this moment!”

She spoke and continued. “But I have someone to spend my life with, how about you? “

Remember money has the solution for everything!” he blurted out

The day you will fall in love, you will understand its meaning and its implication. Now its waste to explain you!”

“But you seem to love and trust your parasite right. What makes you to lie him!. Your definition of love which is-trust n promises fails you see. So how can you say -u love him!? ”

“It will happen ,slowly after marriage!” Khsuhi spoke bit low.She does not look up, but she can feel his gaze on her.

She sipped few drops of water from her bottle and passed him and was soon to change the subject.

After few minutes, she stretched her leg trying to wake up ,when she screamed of leg pain..”ouch”

what happened?”

Look like, I have got the heavy leg cramps. It is getting to so difficult to get up..”

This is what happens if you walk once a year. Workout is very important you see..”

This was marathon walk!. Btw even You are looking equally tired..” She teased him back

Khushi pushed her hand behind to take the support of wall,and slowly gotup..’aaa..” holding a hand on the wall..

“careful. Whats up?  You want to start the journey now itself..or wat?

No. It is just that..” she made a face and started looking at her sides..

All ok?” Arnav gotup

WO..I have to go to  loo…its urgent. I will just check out there somewhere..There was some slow hill down few meters away…I will just check out.” she spoke in hesitative tone.

Khushi, be carefully with your steps.”

She noded and slowly proceded, the sudden heaviness in he rlegs after such a long walk was painfull. Legs cramping were at worst. She preceded holding wall, in the darkness and slowly retraced her foot with few steps, when in that gloominess she was about to slip but Arnav suddenly caught held her.But to his surprise she screemed .

“Relax its me.”

Arey apne muje dara diya

Which creature are you seeing apart from me!” he held her hands and made her slowly to stand.She smiled. That dimness of natural sky light and both could hear each other’s breath just few inches away.

Nahi..its so much dark. Strange sound from those bushes. Just freaking me out again and again

Don’t go far. I am here.take it easy’ his deep voice continued with a touch of concern

As she stepped down on that parchment , Arnav turned his body opposite side . Khsuhi turned to look at him, a small smile curved her lips and she disappeared in darkness.

A moment later, they came back to their original chosen place, This time the distance automatically reduced to 2 feet between them. “Take rest. We need to start with first ray of sun..”

She nodded. , gave half smile.

Khushi,” he called her out name in slow voice.

hmm?”

Khushi,  my dad and my sister are my world to me.…You know I am really thank full from bottom of my heart to save his life that day.I don’t know I don’t express, but I really mean it..”

Hey its fine.” She replied in soft tone. That comfortableness, that closeness with him bothered her so much.It was getting difficult for Khushi, to just hide it anymore from him. There is magic in his touch. There is a peace in his eyes n truth in his every breadth.

Mr Raijyada. I need to tell you something” she finally made her mind and spoke few moments later.

hmm.” He thought what next stupid question she will come up with…

Promise me, you won’t get angry on me, after I finish

Angry? No guarantee,you see !. Few hours before I literally thought of pushing you from wall for ruing my day

Kya?”

Jus kidding. Go head”

Believe me, I never had any other intention ,It just casually .. I don’t know how should I start..Please don’t think otherwise..”

Come to the point khushi. Don’t be sober

She cleared her thoughts, looked towards sky. “Actually many years before, I was just sitting in some parlour when I saw someone.You know there was an instant attraction, it just so happened for me first time.  He was someone far from my reach. But I was totally out of this world. I still don’t know.. why it was something different.And then I happened to search more about him. I literally became crazy about him. A single day did not go without seeing him, virtually though.  Slowly he took the place in my Diary, in my room, I mean his pics on my walls.. I can’t describe if I was literary fanatical on him.”Madness would be right word.. And suddenly one day, I happen to see him, It was like dream come true.It was impossible to believe. . Was luck playing with me, I kept guessing as we met again and again. I don’t know..And from then on,  there were so many coincident meetings..I could not believe my stars or was it destiny game…But I feel myself lucky…n iam feeling still… She clutched her fingers..her lips nervous….I don’t Know how to say this..That person is YOU MR Raijyada. I am just so huge fan of you, from the day I saw you, . I haven’t skipped any of your interviews, your shows,.nothing. I know it might seem insane..i know I lied to you, but believe me I did not had any bad intention of lying.just plain white lie..i mean..you know you don’t like fans , you don’t like someone who act nusty.. Iam sorry .I don’t know will we meet again or not…Iam not sure.. But Mr arnav singh raijyada, will you please accept my apology and give me your autograph…I would like cherish this moment with me… … I know our frequency won’t match, I know Iam middle class, I know we can’t be even friends, I mean I know..I am just not taking advantage of any situation. Its from bottom of my heart..Its my honest confession..I knew you before we met..…But., Still, I…I…She could not complete her sentence and has to stop abruptly

“To be continued”……

PART 3 ends

So how was it?

Waiting for your reviews , likes and comments..:)

Love, stay safe..

Meet you on next update..tc

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

part 1

Arnav is not used to adventures, but Khushi will make him have one. At least she will get to see the great wall.

aroohiw thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow what an amazing .U have managed to show every detail perfectly like how crazy khushi is her antics taking bus ka seat to getting lost in china wall and arnavs belief regarding his mom to his hatred for love . Also how they have different ideologies and yet find each other intriguing. But best part i love their conversation arnav knows bout anjali affair yet  

he is fine cos she is his sister yes he finds love fake but thats what he is convenience ke hisab se sochta hai. Same way khushi has certain principles yet lies at same time. Both are two sides of same coin. One uses love as convenience while other as hatred. Arnav misses his mother but hatred overpowers. Well coming to cliffhanger i feel arnav might have gone to sleep he might have not heard khushi.  And due to this arnav might think khushi like his mother i guess also aman is his friend and anjali would create more rift. I hope he uses his sane mind which he actually has and look into the matter without jumping to conclusion . But thats arnav impulsive and has trust issues.

May b manohar might help. How beautifullly you portrayed their covo khushi represents girls like most of us normal middle class mentality like study then job then marriage whereas arnav is opposite. Cant wait arnav reaction over truth. Update soon dear

coderlady thumbnail

part 2

The night is falling and they are lost. Will they have to camp out for the night?

coderlady thumbnail

part 3

The truth comes spilling out now. Might as well.

This misadventure is something they will remember.

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh no cliffhanger. Love the update. Beautifully presented two different views. Middle class and upper class. Can’t wait for more. 

ketki thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update!!  Waiting for next Arnav's reaction