Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Seems likely 6 PM.
Zeal isnt replying in FB. He will change the title once he login here
1 hour to go then 😆
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Seems likely 6 PM.
Zeal isnt replying in FB. He will change the title once he login here
Tell me should I just go and hide 🤣. I think that seems like a good idea .
After 3 rounds I am checking what is happening... i have freaking no clue about this...
😳 I am shocked... and I am amongst top players
After 3 rounds I am checking what is happening... i have freaking no clue about this...
We get to bet on who will likely to get top scores and you have been pretty consistent in all rounds , so most sheeps bet on you always .
😳 I am shocked... and I am amongst top players
You are likely to win as well ,if you just had two more good rounds 👏
You are great at this game Mentor🤗😳 I am shocked... and I am amongst top players