@bold,absolute loveOriginally posted by: TeluguChokri
🤣
They are ❤️ babies. Have you watched their Majli promotional interviews.I watched it so many times
Are you south indian ?
@pink, Yeah😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@bold,absolute loveOriginally posted by: TeluguChokri
🤣
They are ❤️ babies. Have you watched their Majli promotional interviews.I watched it so many times
Are you south indian ?
@pink, Yeah😎
Same here🤣Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I have 0 knowledge about these except crush 😵
Also that sheep round in Harry Potter game. I found it the toughest, coz I have no idea about HP or marveles.
Yeah 😆
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
toh heartbreak ? or Love theme ? or crush🤣
Nahh...
I don't want to die of laughter seeing the unique answers you'll will give😆
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Same here🤣
Hi five!
@ Lavy and Vagee, you know my crush list na? Should I post again if you guys forgot?
🤣
I love those interviews so much.Thank that director for that movie to bring them together
Which state ? Me from Andhra 😆
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Bollywood seems better na for you now than these three😆
Obviously 🤣
Toh kya hoga 😆Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Nahh...
I don't want to die of laughter seeing the unique answers you'll will give😆
I am too bad at guessing 🤔
😒Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Nahh...
I don't want to die of laughter seeing the unique answers you'll will give😆