Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Na ji... I myself fear it🤣
Good , childhood , school life and Nostalgia my triple enemies now 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Na ji... I myself fear it🤣
Good , childhood , school life and Nostalgia my triple enemies now 🤣
in little proportions bola toh I though it.Mujhe bhi nahi chaiye😆
Air
* Gives chappal tamatar ande brickbats jootey to self*
👞👟👠🥚🍅
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
B2 was really ❤️
Rajmouli kitna curse kiya uss din mujhe hi pata hai🤣
Bechare wahi toh it has been so many years yaar😭😆
Rajamouli so nahi paya hoga uss din😆
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
* Rolls eyes*
* Pouts*
* Puppy face*
* Tears brimming*
* Silent sobs*
* Hugs teddy and cries*
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
in little proportions bola toh I though it.Mujhe bhi nahi chaiye😆
I have 0 knowledge about these except crush 😵
Bollywood seems better na for you now than these three😆
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I played the kzk one and it was tough...
Koeli Di had to cancel some questions seeing our uniqueness in answering😎
Also that sheep round in Harry Potter game. I found it the toughest, coz I have no idea about HP or marveles.