Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I contracted your rona dhona disease🤣
🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I contracted your rona dhona disease🤣
🤣🤣
Nopes😆
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I contracted your rona dhona disease🤣
* Rolls eyes*
* Pouts*
* Puppy face*
* Tears brimming*
* Silent sobs*
* Hugs teddy and cries*
B2 was really ❤️Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
@bold 🤣🤣
Yes....B2 was worth every wait
I feel sad for all Pranushkians....itne saalon se wait kar rahe hai😆
Rajmouli kitna curse kiya uss din mujhe hi pata hai🤣
Bechare wahi toh it has been so many years yaar😭😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Na ji... I myself fear it🤣

toh heartbreak ? or Love theme ? or crush🤣Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Na ji... I myself fear it🤣
Environment🤣
(Chappal size 5 and red thick tomatoes allowed😳)
🤣
They are ❤️ babies. Have you watched their Majli promotional interviews.I watched it so many times
Are you south indian ?