SEE! I cannot stand rahul at all! He chose tina over her, married her and lived happily until tina died and IF tina was not died, rahul would have never realised his feelings(?) for anjali!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Sandy
Shiri
Gur
Kifs
are in!
Daphnes, sorry you’re late!😛
Sorry everyone for the delay! I thought Zeal was already done and didnt even check!🤗🤗🤗
Second roulette time? I will be there😛
Congo shango wanna understand what is roulette
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Sandy
Shiri
Gur
Kifs
are in!
Daphnes, sorry you’re late!😛
Sorry everyone for the delay! I thought Zeal was already done and didnt even check!🤗🤗🤗
Zeal must have forgot or thought it was tomorrow, it okay WD 🤗
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Sandy
Shiri
Gur
Kifs
are in!
Daphnes, sorry you’re late!😛
Sorry everyone for the delay! I thought Zeal was already done and didnt even check!🤗🤗🤗
Wildy, Include Daphnes as well.. He/she was on time and i was late.
10 can participate this time 5 here and 5 in your call. :)
Congrats to the 4 brave sheeps 🥳😆
Thanks Everyone ...🤗
I copy pasted d emo ji too 🤣
Hope its fine If I send d bets before answers deadline 😆
I was replying to Alexia and itne mai roulette start hokr khtm bhi hogya!!!😡
I love the Paresh Rawal scenes in it.Ya agree it did had those jokesOriginally posted by: _._shibani_._
bits and pieces of it, otherwise its sexist at times🤢
Its so weird to be honestOriginally posted by: TeluguChokri
I can never understand that part.When I was child also found it so silly😆
https://x.com/BURN4DESIRE1/status/2048740940542808318?s=20
Raakh discussion thread and reviews - Sonali Bendre and Ali Fazal https://www.instagram.com/p/DZdFU2FjgH3/
Ab hoga hisaab - Sanjay Kapoor, Mouni Roy Shaheer Sheikh https://x.com/amazonmxplayer/status/2065307954828763189?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/pati-patni-aur-wo-do-review-dont-let-the-title-fool-you-this-is-a-genuinely-fun-comedy-not-about-inf_234249
https://x.com/UmairSandu/status/2056673770220540272
31