topper in one is fluke🤣
this rounds Qs, I don't know what to say about them
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
topper in one is fluke🤣
this rounds Qs, I don't know what to say about them
Kabhi kabhi padh lena
kaunsa rule break hua?😲
IDK much about IF rules!
But its okay
Main khud bhool jaati hun even after reading so many times🤣
Caps shouldn't be used for the whole sentence
One or two words can be in Caps for emphasis
Originally posted by: AHIAJXZKDJX3YTNK
Let me read the Qs again and try and answer them
WD better be prepared for categorizing the unique answers we are going to write 🤣
Unpopular opinion but for me Ranbir's best would be Rajneeti. What a amazing political drama in lines of Modern Mahabharata❤️ . Prakash Jha must make more political movies⭐️
Oh shit how can I miss barfi🥱
MY RANBIR❤️
I am waiting for the results so much🤣Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Haan it will be interesting to see what they end up cooking 😆
How you doing today, Lexi?
I am okay
How are you Shera?
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Funny how they've missed the time that they set themselves. 😆
I think they are under the mis assumption it on Friday 😆
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
we shouldnt post in Caps :) its considered shouting :P
Who tf made this rule?
Originally posted by: NitaReid
WD better be prepared for categorizing the unique answers we are going to write 🤣
Did u submit blank pm I'll follow u 🤣
https://x.com/BURN4DESIRE1/status/2048740940542808318?s=20
Raakh discussion thread and reviews - Sonali Bendre and Ali Fazal https://www.instagram.com/p/DZdFU2FjgH3/
Ab hoga hisaab - Sanjay Kapoor, Mouni Roy Shaheer Sheikh https://x.com/amazonmxplayer/status/2065307954828763189?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/pati-patni-aur-wo-do-review-dont-let-the-title-fool-you-this-is-a-genuinely-fun-comedy-not-about-inf_234249
https://x.com/UmairSandu/status/2056673770220540272
31