Haan it will be interesting to see what they end up cooking 😆Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tumhe bada interest hai😆
How you doing today, Lexi?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haan it will be interesting to see what they end up cooking 😆Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tumhe bada interest hai😆
How you doing today, Lexi?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Now now
Quoting a VB and breaking rules?😆
Calm down my dear
I also want to have such freedom
Where is Zeal

we shouldnt post in Caps :) its considered shouting :P
kaunsa rule break hua?😲
IDK much about IF rules!
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Carry on here guys!✌🏼
WD Roulette live call was 15 minutes back 😆, sheep are waiting send Zeal or you come here for a moment .
Nope KKHH as a movie I highly dislike it
I wont say much but the word shallow should do the work
Yaar aisa kyun karta hai Menon har movie mein😆
He also gets hanged ?Damn but more than Ayogya I liked that Jayam Ravi and Rashi's movie . Naam yaad nahi
Also his Thani Oruvan and in telugu Dhruva This and Padyappa are two movies I watch for Villains. Arvind Swamy and Ramyakrishnan made these two characters in respective movies so iconic😎
Funny how they've missed the time that they set themselves. 😆Originally posted by: NitaReid
They become Bahu and forgot their sheeps and went to kitchen to cook 😆
Let me read the Qs again and try and answer them
https://x.com/BURN4DESIRE1/status/2048740940542808318?s=20
Raakh discussion thread and reviews - Sonali Bendre and Ali Fazal https://www.instagram.com/p/DZdFU2FjgH3/
Ab hoga hisaab - Sanjay Kapoor, Mouni Roy Shaheer Sheikh https://x.com/amazonmxplayer/status/2065307954828763189?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/pati-patni-aur-wo-do-review-dont-let-the-title-fool-you-this-is-a-genuinely-fun-comedy-not-about-inf_234249
https://x.com/UmairSandu/status/2056673770220540272
31