3 books per sittingOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
How fast do you read?
With them at least being 500 pages
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
3 books per sittingOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
How fast do you read?
With them at least being 500 pages
That's just... 😳
Amazing!
in one day?
i read on phone so my hands get tired after one chapter
How many chapters did you read?
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I dont mind reading that genre as long as it has a gripping story
If you’re on GR add me there you’ll have all my book reference there
I.......dont pride myself much bout it waise🤣
But the book shouldn't be boring for me to be rapid
How do I add you😔
If I am reading online then I don't use mobilesOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
in one day?
i read on phone so my hands get tired after one chapter
I use laptop
Its easier to access with it as per me
One day three books
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
How do I add you😔
DM me your GR profile link I’ll add you.