Direct naming ceremoney???? 🤪I know ... kutch na kutch unusual idea must be flourishing in your mind Madam!!🤣Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
Damn that's a good idea. but no Di, the last round is not godhbharai. 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Direct naming ceremoney???? 🤪I know ... kutch na kutch unusual idea must be flourishing in your mind Madam!!🤣Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
Damn that's a good idea. but no Di, the last round is not godhbharai. 😳
All answers are with Dabang Madam!! 🤣How do I know???🤣Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Kiski godbharai😲😆
Shibani🤗

Madhuri
Good morning😊
Dabang Madam ab hum sabko bachcha singh ki tarah patak na de😆