This is slow for me 😆Originally posted by: HateSober
lol I started Needing You Close 4-5days ago. I read 50-60pages in a day 😂
Waise which book?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
This is slow for me 😆Originally posted by: HateSober
lol I started Needing You Close 4-5days ago. I read 50-60pages in a day 😂
Waise which book?
sidney sheldon one?
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Thats hella fast. Do you read on phone?
Phone or laptop wherever it’s possible.
Lol earlier I used to finish one book in one sitting now due to work it take 4-5 days.
I’m sucker for any genre combined with romance and 😂
Last I read was Needing You Close by Kennedy Fox
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
You guys reading the same book?🤔
I don’t think so here someone reads same genre as me except Parm and WC DTs 😂
Still slow for meOriginally posted by: HateSober
Lol earlier I used to finish one book in one sitting now due to work it take 4-5 days.
I’m sucker for any genre combined with romance and 😂
Last I read was Needing You Close by Kennedy Fox
I love any genre if it has suspense with it. Not much of a romance person
Hmmm. Will check the synopsis
I love my ibooks❤️
My fav writer! How is it?
Originally posted by: HateSober
I don’t think so here someone reads same genre as me except Parm and WC DTs 😂
I dont mind reading that genre as long as it has a gripping story
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Still slow for me
I love any genre if it has suspense with it. Not much of a romance person
Hmmm. Will check the synopsis
How fast do you read?