Tera yeh toh last time bhi hua tha.Ache se padke de answers Mithu.I've not even read questions properly, Don't know what I'll do👎🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tera yeh toh last time bhi hua tha.Ache se padke de answers Mithu.I've not even read questions properly, Don't know what I'll do👎🏼
I've not even read questions properly, Don't know what I'll do👎🏼
Me too 🤣
Kis show ki baat ho rahi hai ?Originally posted by: FingerFetish
He didn’t but the producers didn’t need to make him that evil either. Why put him in the OST and on the cover of each episode if they were going to turn him bad? Why get the hot guy to be evil? Why make every show so typical where they have to turn the main guy bad so it can justify that the heroine staying with the husband. WHY WHY WHY can’t the husband ever be the hot guy!? WHEEEEEY Where is the justice!
Karna toh padega
Exams are a vital part eventhough most of us don't like it much
Last moment pe mentos khane wali ho kya 😆
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Tera yeh toh last time bhi hua tha.Ache se padke de answers Mithu.
one round remaining ... I feel like many would want to use d chips ... Don know if its only me 😆
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Kis show ki baat ho rahi hai ?
Pakistani show. ..just googled 😆
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Pakistani show. ..just googled 😆
https://x.com/BURN4DESIRE1/status/2048740940542808318?s=20
Raakh discussion thread and reviews - Sonali Bendre and Ali Fazal https://www.instagram.com/p/DZdFU2FjgH3/
Ab hoga hisaab - Sanjay Kapoor, Mouni Roy Shaheer Sheikh https://x.com/amazonmxplayer/status/2065307954828763189?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/pati-patni-aur-wo-do-review-dont-let-the-title-fool-you-this-is-a-genuinely-fun-comedy-not-about-inf_234249
https://x.com/UmairSandu/status/2056673770220540272
31