Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Loll, the monkey ones are special. Can't over do them, varna woh bhi common ho jayenge, and I can't do that to them.
I like the monkey gifs. They are kinda cute!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Loll, the monkey ones are special. Can't over do them, varna woh bhi common ho jayenge, and I can't do that to them.
I like the monkey gifs. They are kinda cute!
I'm partially in the team. I will fully join team after the results😈 I will need baseball bat. Thank you for free bat because i will not have much chips for bat.🤗
Bold: zeal to gayo😆
Same here😆 Fir bhi betting ki hai maine🤣
Same!! I was going to bet 30 this time but had to stop myself. 🤣
I like the monkey gifs. They are kinda cute!
Kinda cute?? They're uber cute. 😎
Dammit!! 1 goal for Bayern 😭
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Same!! I was going to bet 30 this time but had to stop myself. 🤣
Good👍🏼You still have to bet in two more rounds.🤣
Good👍🏼You still have to bet in two more rounds.🤣
That's why I'm going slow right now. Cuz last round mein, I'm all in. 😎
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Kinda cute?? They're uber cute. 😎
They are cutest! 😎 There I said it😛
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
😊 ~~~> creepiest smile of IF
😃 ~~~> Smile while being high
😆 ~~~> Normal ppl.
😆
🤡 ----> cool people
Havent you had them since forever?🤓