||Happy Birthday LAVY ~ the glorious SUN of the forum||- Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

124

Views

5.6k

Users

15

Likes

278

Frequent Posters

NZR3XDUMCC4HH3BH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


That gif was so perfect & attractive both... I ended up craving for icecream...soy ones are not that attractive that's the problem........

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: JNL6ZANIJ5XAFIPI


I was just kidding.......now you're just a big little kid........


Happy GIFs | Tenor

Yes😆 @bold this sounds good

The gif😆

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: UWSJATXUPXF42ZIN


That gif was so perfect & attractive both... I ended up craving for icecream...soy ones are not that attractive that's the problem........


Now I'm craving some too!😆

NZR3XDUMCC4HH3BH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky


Now I'm craving some too!😆


Let us have an icecream party........


Funny Ice Cream GIFs | Tenor

NZR3XDUMCC4HH3BH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Yes😆 @bold this sounds good

The gif😆


Yea...I know...you're growing & your shirt so far keeping up...with it.........🤣

NZR3XDUMCC4HH3BH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Merawala res here....will ask mod to remove the earlier one😆

Sorry for my eagerness....will go through the thread now!


Will come with a detailed comment tom!

Gotta sleep now!



Aww.............that's so nice of you...buddy...it's always a pleasure.........& absolutely loved your thoughtful & beautiful message/letter..........❤️🤗

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: RVMBOVFICCMOFXTY


Yea...I know...you're growing & your shirt so far keeping up...with it.........🤣

lol🤣🤣🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: W5JE2KYTOUPANLIX


Aww.............that's so nice of you...buddy...it's always a pleasure.........& absolutely loved your thoughtful & beautiful message/letter..........❤️🤗

Glad you liked it🤗❤️

NZR3XDUMCC4HH3BH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


That dude looks like a perfect fit to mimic you as per the studious & fun go..........🤣

NZR3XDUMCC4HH3BH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Glad you liked it🤗❤️


Yes...indeed........you spent so much time.....to encrypt it......so nicely......

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".