Originally posted by: LY3HGLN4LDN3UG22
If that happens........I would be so happy.... if both happen that's the best.......
Yes....fingers crossed for all good things!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: LY3HGLN4LDN3UG22
If that happens........I would be so happy.... if both happen that's the best.......
Yes....fingers crossed for all good things!
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes....fingers crossed for all good things!
Keeping it just like that..........

Happy belated birthday Lavy!!
I wish you a great year ahead and all the happiness you deserve!
May god bless you!
Originally posted by: --Shamoo--
Happy belated birthday Lavy!!
I wish you a great year ahead and all the happiness you deserve!
May god bless you!
Thanks Shamoo🤗
My pleasure 🤗Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Thanks Shamoo🤗