Why are people hating on the Batman's trailer? Just because RP is in it? They hate him for no reason!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why are people hating on the Batman's trailer? Just because RP is in it? They hate him for no reason!
Kokila ben became famous again.
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
In this show today the comedian was purposefully talking like that Main hoon na lecturer who spits while talking. How is it comedic during Covid these days. The comedian was not even one feet away from mama of one contestant.
What! Dance shows are on? Isn't it a kids show? Risk wisk ka daar nahi chote baxhon ke Saath?
Also, I just saw that dad beti ka serial last week and kitna aage chala gaya hai woh show.
These people are behaving as if corona hai hi nahi
Originally posted by: VintageWine
What! Dance shows are on? Isn't it a kids show? Risk wisk ka daar nahi chote baxhon ke Saath?
Also, I just saw that dad beti ka serial last week and kitna aage chala gaya hai woh show.
These people are behaving as if corona hai hi nahi
Na this round is adults round.
Most of the shows have started filming and I was surprised .. Sab channel has all new episodes of Alia, TMKOC, Madam sir n all.
Yeh toh pura IT cell ki full time karamchari ban gayi
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
Na this round is adults round.
Most of the shows have started filming and I was surprised .. Sab channel has all new episodes of Alia, TMKOC, Madam sir n all.
It's not a kids dance show? Sony pe right?
Was surprised the other day, they don't even maintain distance, I was confused if they were post Corona times episode 😆.
Originally posted by: VintageWine
It's not a kids dance show? Sony pe right?
Was surprised the other day, they don't even maintain distance, I was confused if they were post Corona times episode 😆.
Ya sony pe. Only reason I watch is Vartika.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0