Wowieee, as downmarket as he looks this is too good🤣.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wowieee, as downmarket as he looks this is too good🤣.
Wow ^ that is a kid of just 16 years 😱. Phew. Good man, but too young for all this.
In this show today the comedian was purposefully talking like that Main hoon na lecturer who spits while talking. How is it comedic during Covid these days. The comedian was not even one feet away from mama of one contestant.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEPRwKjFJ2s/?igshid=6d7v94kcg1xz
Charlie Puth posted a cover of Dynamite .
😋
The spicier the tastier. Although I never thought of it being a Mumbai food, but yeah it's definitely invented in some Maharashtrian city as it's not a traditional food item.
https://twitter.com/nandoodles/status/1297042381250924544?s=20
What does she mean by this ( I mean Kangy)?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0