hbkrocks try ur hand on roulette once before game ends 😆
take ur prob fr test ;)
No man I tried in Round zero & failed miserably.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hbkrocks try ur hand on roulette once before game ends 😆
take ur prob fr test ;)
No man I tried in Round zero & failed miserably.
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
No man I tried in Round zero & failed miserably.
R0 was shot in the dark. now u have 3 rounds results ;) cant say more than that😆 I'm a shepherd
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Try ur luck, u already have highest chips, n u r good with stats so
Yes but I don't feel confident in roulette I will end up losing my chips.
Questions answered
and I am glad these questions werent in the round😳
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
Yes but I don't feel confident in roulette I will end up losing my chips.
Just go with lowest chip?
Originally posted by: NitaReid
One minute Maroon ,dont miss it
Nita you are such a sweetheart🤗
R0 was shot in the dark. now u have 3 rounds results ;) cant say more than that😆 I'm a shepherd
But I am in good position why should I take risk?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yay Maroon u made it for roulette
Finally🤣
Maroon dont pull another ketchup with salsa please
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Questions answered
and I am glad these questions werent in the round😳
2-3 sheep answers emerging in these questions😆
2-3 sheep answers emerging in these questions😆
why cant we discuss them now?😛