Take part for Roulette Maroon write the exact sentence
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Take part for Roulette Maroon write the exact sentence
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Thank you Gur!
Definitely feel a lot more lighter. The pain and the complains I had came out today and it feels good truly good
Most welcome Alexia. 🤗
Time to time aisa karti raho. You'll feel much better. :)
I want to take part in rouletteOriginally posted by: WildestDreams
What’s up sheeps?
😎😎😎
Ready for the Roulette Round?
Fastest 4 to quote this post and say the magic word
I want to take part for Roulette
WIN
PM the info about the bet to Zeal17!
Ready Steady Attack!
Originally posted by: NitaReid
I got a question for you , if you choose blindly for all the answers , what is my probability score for this round ? .
Zero
Less than five
Less than ten
As a stats person tell me 🤣
Probability says 2 out of 11 😆
Only counting those questions which has options.
Okay guys going for Sleep. Its sleeping time for me 🤗
Good Night Sheeps.Take Care🤗 Sweet Dreams❤️
My dear Lexi Teacher thank you so much for today and lots of love for sharing our pain and dreams with each other. 🤗.It means a lot to me❤️
Good Night Sheeps.Take Care
Sweet Dreams
I hope Maroon knows who+how to bet on 🙈
I hope Maroon knows who+how to bet on 🙈
Getting him to make it on time is my job , rest is yours 😆