Can you guess what i had in mind instead of Jenni?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can you guess what i had in mind instead of Jenni?
Roulette First Live Call @ 6 PM. I will make new post quote that.
This time not playing😳 will watch others do roulette while eating Popcorn
Katrina Kaif?
Sanaya Irani?
🤣
Thoda clue do aisa random how will I tell
Here to witness Roulette
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Hi opponent have you sent your answers and bet?
yeah opponent
I sent answers and my bet
have to sent yours
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
This time not playing😳 will watch others do roulette while eating Popcorn
Sab popcorn khaynge to khelega kaun😆
Zeal
the questions are such that we cann't guess who will top
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Katrina Kaif?
Sanaya Irani?
🤣
Thoda clue do aisa random how will I tell
Mere mind mai dancer choreographer thi who i guess is judge of one dance show😆
Mere mind mai dancer choreographer thi who i guess is judge of one dance show😆
Lauren Gottlieb
🤣🤣