Originally posted by: AIF7FSDNC7JCOR6V
These batman movies don't excite me at all! 🤔
I find them the most boring out of all DC/Marvel series!
I agree ..TDKR was definitely boring .. this one seems interesting coz new guy lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: AIF7FSDNC7JCOR6V
These batman movies don't excite me at all! 🤔
I find them the most boring out of all DC/Marvel series!
I agree ..TDKR was definitely boring .. this one seems interesting coz new guy lol
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I was going to have cheese Maggi but Maa was in a good mood hence she made sandwiches
Yummy ... I had Adai dosa ... Looks like this
And here mom is not in good mood 😆
Ohh way to go Young Lady🥳Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i will always speak up whenever i see something wrong happening...thats always been me😎
where have you been??
i was on hiatus so was not around on IF 😆
Yes....really ...my plan for this week got canceled 😆Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
Really? 😆 feels like forever. All days feel the same to me now 😆
N IKR SAMEE! I become so active & restless at night 😭 why are we like this, true vamp life?! 🥺
@Bold : Becoz may be we r born to be a vampire🤣🤣 jst the way Bella mentioned on Twilight!!on that note Sparkly Cullen is playing the Batman role now ....The teaser is good 😆
Lavy🤗yes ...i m back 😎Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Hey buddy you're back!
BTW Belated Happy Birthday To u too🥳 i remember ur Birthday on 20th August😛
Originally posted by: LittleBeasty
Lavy🤗yes ...i m back 😎
BTW Belated Happy Birthday To u too🥳 i remember ur Birthday on 20th August😛
Thanks🤗😆
How are you?
I agree ..TDKR was definitely boring .. this one seems interesting coz new guy lol
Pattison is too boring for my taste!
I only liked him in Harry Potter - Since Twilight he's been down trending for me!
So even this doesn't excite me like any other boring Batman movies! 😛
i m good ! How r you?
Gotta go now ..will talk later😆
I too am good!😳
Okay ji....let's talk later!
Zeallllllllllllllllllll😡
Tu idhar aa!
How could you get my dearest Jenny wrong?🥺