good to see you here🥳Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
Concept..
The way Rajshree character just pick up her purse and left.. It's was bang on moment
Huge fan of Manav Gohil.. ❤️
I like Manav a lot
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
good to see you here🥳Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
Concept..
The way Rajshree character just pick up her purse and left.. It's was bang on moment
Huge fan of Manav Gohil.. ❤️
I like Manav a lot
Yaar Mahi I'm having deja vu now😆
EDKV days yaad aa gaye jab Suman used to be like "mera atma samman ye mera atma samman woh" & all!
Yess I love the people who are concerned about self respect!😳
Promos are interesting, very interesting
Also Iktara song used in promos❤️
and Storyline is fresh
Actors also good
So I am looking forward to this show
thanks..same here..🤗
Used to watch buddy project, tenali for him... 😅
What about you?
bhagu🤗Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Promos are interesting, very interesting
Also Iktara song used in promos❤️
and Storyline is fresh
Actors also good
So I am looking forward to this show
+1 for that also.... Such character always attract audiences...Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Yaar Mahi I'm having deja vu now😆
EDKV days yaad aa gaye jab Suman used to be like "mera atma samman ye mera atma samman woh" & all!
Yess I love the people who are concerned about self respect!😳
the buddy project ... JungleeOriginally posted by: Gaurirane366
thanks..same here..🤗
Used to watch buddy project, tenali for him... 😅
What about you?
hayee...Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
the buddy project ... Junglee
yassOriginally posted by: Gaurirane366
+1 for that also.... Such character always attract audiences...
I hate it when FL expect the ML to defend them all the time. I mean yes its cool when ML defends FL
But
Khudko defend kab karogi behen?
Why doesn't she think she's enough for herself!?
Why does she need anyone else to speak up for her🤢
She can do that for herself!