Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Khush hona chaiye.. y sad?
Total League (R0+R1+R2)l

Hope I didnt miscalculated and you take away my position , I already partied last night 😆
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Hope I didnt miscalculated and you take away my position , I already partied last night 😆
And you didn’t invite me?😳
OK. Just checked the R2 scorecard. I think my score is 6/12. Please recheck. Sorry for the trouble WD & Zeal.
You were sleeping , so I decided to not invite 😆
Me 2😳
OK. Just checked the R2 scorecard. I think my score is 6/12. Please recheck. Sorry for the trouble WD & Zeal.
Glad I noticed this post before I celebrate my 22nd position 🤣