🤔🤔🤔

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤔🤔🤔

Sent my answers
When will be the results declared?
Answers sent! I hope they are correct! 🤓
One or two questions reallly had me scratching my head...
But in the end got there!
Answered all the questions without the help of Google mata
Samjh nhi aa rha khush hou ya dukhi
God I am such a TV geek 🤦🏻♀️
Answers sent 👍🏼
Now I'm looking forward to the results and next round
Dabangg Sam😡
I have a question, which one of your split personalities should I PM?