Peeka should do double duty then 😆 Peeka tumhe BTS ke future ki kasam yahan se mat jaana.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Peeka should do double duty then 😆 Peeka tumhe BTS ke future ki kasam yahan se mat jaana.
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~
Peeka should do double duty then 😆 Peeka tumhe BTS ke future ki kasam yahan se mat jaana.
Just asian news .. rest she has so many stuff to post here 😆
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~
Peeka should do double duty then 😆 Peeka tumhe BTS ke future ki kasam yahan se mat jaana.
Lol ok 😆. Yeah who will promote BTS here in here if I leave this CC 😝 .
Srividya Rajan sounds like a South Indian name, so why would they show her in a Bollywood movie? So what if she was the first woman to fly over Kargil? I mean was there a need of a caricature funny SI speaking Hindi character? But they could have changed her into a Punjabi character like they changed the main character from Mallu to Punjabi Akshay Kumar in Airlift. I mean if only they could change Shakuntala Devi's character into Punjabi the movie would have been more fun. South Indian characters are just for comedic relief, I dont see them as the main characters of BW movie. Flashback of South Indian SRK eating noodle with curd in Ra.one.
tfs
Sreevidya has written a beautiful post! ❤️
Respect! _/\_
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
Lol ok 😆. Yeah who will promote BTS here in here if I leave this CC 😝 .
you can post BTS stuff here . I am more than happy 🤣
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
Lol ok 😆. Yeah who will promote BTS here in here if I leave this CC 😝 .
Plz go there n spread the BTS love. 😆
Dont take Peeka away from us, let her spam here 😳
Peek-a-boo can spam on both the forums. 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0