Originally posted by: IW5FVL63EQIP22MC
Twenties are such a weird stage in life. I have some friends getting married, some have babies, some still studying and me on the other hand who can't even walk properly without falling down.
copy that. 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: IW5FVL63EQIP22MC
Twenties are such a weird stage in life. I have some friends getting married, some have babies, some still studying and me on the other hand who can't even walk properly without falling down.
copy that. 😭
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
I could but I haven’t seen anyone posting news in that forum mostly discussion threads related to dramas so I wasn’t sure if people would be ok with me posting this there 😕.
I opened a kdrama related there . You can post there 😊. There is CC also .
I opened a kdrama related there . You can post there 😊. There is CC also .
I have a suggestion:
Can you or Moderator open a news corner there where everyone can post news related to Asian drama or music? Like one place for all Asian news? Comebacks, new dramas, other releases etc. etc. Also allow to discuss or give our P.O.V about the news. ☯️
I opened a kdrama related there . You can post there 😊. There is CC also .
Dont take Peeka away from us, let her spam here 😳
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I have a suggestion:
Can you or Moderator open a news corner there where everyone can post news related to Asian drama or music? Like one place for all Asian news? Comebacks, new dramas, other releases etc. etc. Also allow to discuss or give our P.O.V about the news. ☯️
Yes I will open it . Aajkal I open threads only 🤣
Originally posted by: BJQ7EOQASSGZ2FWP
Dont take Peeka away from us, let her spam here 😳
Our asian forum also needs her 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0