Kaash but cant help it😆Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Exactly my point too 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kaash but cant help it😆Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Exactly my point too 🤣
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Lmaoo, chalega, cuz I know I won't be anything in this game as it is. 😆 The only thing I'm confident in is losing. Baaki sab bonus hai. 😎
Lol 😂I like the Vegas style free spirit attitude in ur post... all i can say enjoy the casino..
You are not a sheep anymore so your opinion is invalid🤣
Rude :|Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
You are not a sheep anymore so your opinion is invalid🤣
I like answer discussion even if it was just me discussing sometime🤣
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Koi yeh bhi batado ki first page pe jo points hain wo kis round k hain 🤣
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Koi yeh bhi batado ki first page pe jo points hain wo kis round k hain 🤣
Previous round
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
9