Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I hope to see you topping and you say like this
This hurt me Hinna🥺
Hurt wali kya baat hai
sach hi to bola hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I hope to see you topping and you say like this
This hurt me Hinna🥺
Hurt wali kya baat hai
sach hi to bola hai
Correct as finale round
Wahi toh ni hota mujhse. 🤣🤣
I swear sheep game ho ya betting, meri permanent spot haar mein hi hai. 🤣
Awww milk why u irritating mocha he is cutie dont hit him😒
They do actually look like Arnav Khushi🤣
where are they from?

I actually don't know
But these two are damn cute
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
How can I top when nobody believes in me😔
You gotta surprise us, gal!
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
9