Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

I was so not seeing forward to this episode because I assumed the 10000 years old story would be a boring fest but man ! I cannot believe I said Dheeraj was clowning. I was kinda drooling whenever he appeared ( and whenever that horrible cheek cheel bgm wasn't playing , literally ruined the mood ). 

I was actually looking forward to this 10000-year-old story, because for once there was an intrigue factor with the very 1st naagin, giving off vibes of The Originals - you will know since you are a TVD fan. So I was hooked. Also was looking forward to Hina and Dheeraj. My instincts told me, it will be a good watch. And surely, Aakesh and Naageshwari did not disappoint. But, yes that Cheel bg music to compete with Khalibali in Padmavat - a big no-no for me.

Also not sure how many of you watched The Vampire Diaries but like it's the equation of Stefan - Elena - Damon yet again. And the cheel had to be invited in just like the vampires. Also stefan being the good one and damon being the baddie ofc. And then how the pandit said that Aakesh will be changed. And I don't think it's just him being infatuated with her beauty , he will redeem himself. Maybe not in this janam but the next to come. I think that Aakesh  is not the absolute villain of the story. His father might be. 

Stefan was someone who suppressed his urges and that always got the better of him. Damon always embraced his urges and accepted that he was a jerk and was selfish. Stefan always allowed Elena to make her choices, and Damon always chose to do what was right for Elena. Both pairs were unique and different in their own way.

Coming to Cheel, Nag, and Naagin - the difference between Naag and Aakesh in expressing the beauty of Naageshwari kind of reflected their personalities and probably defined their equations in a way. Naag praises the Naagin's beauty, but she has to go by his word as she cannot see herself. Aakesh shows it to her how beautiful she actually is via the reflection in his dagger. One expression is based on Naagin's belief on her Naag, with Naagin being blind to her beauty. The other expression is based on fact, as Naagin can see her beauty for real in that reflection, however weird the method was. A dagger can cause hurt, but not as much as blind belief. So it proves Aakesh and Naageshwari's relation will be the reality on tip of a dagger dangerous to both, but honest and Naageshwari and Hriday's relation will be running blind because Naagin will not know if her Naag is being truthful or not. Hope I am making sense.

Mohit's incapability to act has drawn me towards Aakesh instead. That scene where Aakesh showed Nageshwari her insaani roop was so well executed. The chemistry is somehow there. 

Exactly, Mohit is well, bland and tepid as the Naag. He has zero chemistry with Naageshwari, and was nothing more than an interference between Aakesh and Naageshwari

I enjoyed Hina & Dheeraj's performance a LOT for some reason. Hina looked ravishing I have to admit , honestly that promo was utter trash. Except Mohit literally everyone outshined.

True that.

Slow start but a well executed episode.

Hope we get to see more of such episodes. But you never know with EK.

Edited by libran90 - 3 years ago
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

I was actually looking forward to this 10000-year-old story, because for one there was an intrigue factor with the very 1st naagin, giving off vibes of The Originals - you will know since you are a TVD fan. So I was hooked. Also was looking forward to Hina and Dheeraj. My instincts told me, it will be a good watch. And surely, Aakesh and Naageshwari did not disappoint. But, yes that Cheel bg music to compete with Khalibali in Padmavat - a big no-no for me.

If you put it that way. It does give the originals vibe. Elijah - Tatia - Klaus love triangle huh 😏

The promo was awful that I had zero expectations so this episode and Hina & Dheeraj's performance came as a surprise.

Stefan was someone who suppressed his urges and that always got the better of him. Damon always embraced his urges and accepted that he was a jerk and was selfish. Stefan always allowed Elena to make her choices, and Damon always chose to do what was right for Elena. Both pairs were unique and different in their own way.

That's what I loved about them. And I never really blamed Katherine or Elena for struggling to choose between both. Damon's love was selfish & he was doing everything out of love. 

Also you know that scene where Damon tells elena that she wants a love that consumes her. Similarly Aakesh showed Nageshwari her human form in the mirror and he goes " pata hain kya ho tum. jadoo.." as if that's  consuming him. 

And I agree on both the pairs being unique. Stefan letting elena make her choices has always been a thing I admire about their relationship. 

Also what's funny is Damon has always been the one making risky choices , rash decisions , claims to be a jerk but then again when it comes to elena he's like " no , no , no. did I mention no ? " He took no risks. He did what's best for her.

Coming to Cheel, Nag, and Naagin - the difference between Naag and Aakesh in expressing the beauty of Naageshwari kind of reflected their personalities and probably defined their equations in a way. Naag praises the Naagin's beauty, but she has to go by his word as she cannot see herself. Aakesh shows it to her how beautiful she actually is via the reflection in his dagger. One expression is based on Naagin's belief on her Naag, with Naagin being blind to her beauty. The other expression is based on fact, as Naagin can see her beauty for real in that reflection, however weird the method was. A dagger can cause hurt, but not as much as blind belief. So it proves Aakesh and Naageshwari's relation will be the reality on tip of a dagger dangerous to both, but honest and Naageshwari and Hriday's relation will be running blind because Naagin will not know if her Naag is being truthful or not. Hope I am making sense.

That was a really good take. This Aakesh nageshwari equation becomes more and more intense if you look deeper.

Exactly, Mohit is well, bland and tepid as the Naag. He has zero chemistry with Naageshwari, and was nothing more than an interference between Aakesh and Naageshwari

Hope we get to see more of such episodes. But you never know with EK.

I remember drooling over Mohit Malhotra in 8th or 9th grade 🤭 He used to be the Vihaan of Kya Hua Tera Vada. He still couldn't act back then , he was just the pretty face ; eye candy.

I knew he would disappoint but there's no substance in the naag-naagin story whatsoever. Considering the naagin is supposedly returning to avenge her partners death ? What partner ? Firstly the naag seems to be a prop besides his acting skills didn't help either. Now everyone is team cheel lol

Edited by made-in-charms - 3 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

If you put it that way. It does give the originals vibe. Elijah - Tatia - Klaus love triangle huh 😏

The promo was awful that I had zero expectations so this episode and Hina & Dheeraj's performance came as a surprise.

I hope that they don't make Aakesh and Hriday brothers in this incarnation - one being the sweet one and the other being the bad boy. Warna to pura TVD wala scene ban jayega😆. What is intriguing is will Mohit and Sharad remember their past, or will only Surbhi, or all three will forget their past. Well woh to dekhna padega.

Promo me jyaada kuch tha nahi and was very predictable. What surprised me is a cheel falling in love with a naagin.😲 I mean kaise?

That's what I loved about them. And I never really blamed Katherine or Elena for struggling to choose between both. Damon's love was selfish & he was doing everything out of love. 

The only difference was Katherine would have always chosen Stefan, and Elena chose Damon over Stefan. I think that was nice, because Stefan was the good brother, and someone chose Damon for once.

Also you know that scene where Damon tells elena that she wants a love that consumes her. Similarly Aakesh showed Nageshwari her human form in the mirror and he goes " pata hain kya ho tum. jadoo.." as if that's consuming him. 

Aakesh is like Damon in a way, his love or obsessive love is capable of consuming Naageshwari. And Naageshwari's light is strong enough to erase his darkness, or rather take some of his darkness and give some of her light. In that life, she did not want Aakesh, because she had love for Hriday only. Aakesh just wanted her for himself. Elena did choose Stefan, but in the end, she chose Damon over Stefan, no matter how much ever wrong he was for her and all those who thought he was not good for Elena, she chose Damon. I think that is the same thing that will happen here as well. Naag and Naagin are okay, but Cheel and Naagin defying conventions and fighting to be with each other, that is what we have to watch out for.

And I agree on both the pairs being unique. Stefan letting elena make her choices has always been a thing I admire about their relationship. 

Also what's funny is Damon has always been the one making risky choices , rash decisions , claims to be a jerk but then again when it comes to elena he's like " no , no , no. did I mention no ? " He took no risks. He did what's best for her.

True!

That was a really good take. This Aakesh nageshwari equation becomes more and more intense if you look deeper.

Yes, there is a lot more tension in that interaction than just attraction. It's like they are pulling each other and pushing each other away at the same time.

I remember drooling over Mohit Malhotra in 8th or 9th grade 🤭 He used to be the Vihaan of Kya Hua Tera Vada. He still couldn't act back then , he was just the pretty face ; eye candy.

I knew he would disappoint but there's no substance in the naag-naagin story whatsoever. Considering the naagin is supposedly returning to avenge her partners death ? What partner ? Firstly the naag seems to be a prop besides his acting skills didn't help either. Now everyone is team cheel lol

Exactly. Didn't Bela also return to take revenge for Vikrant? We saw how that turned out to be. So Team Cheel all the way!🥳

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: adoreyou

I want an apology from Mr Dheeraj Dhooper. How dare he looked that good while being the villain of the story ? Carried that horrendous costume , that wig with that much elegancy ? 

And for real why was that cheel bgm playing , that was disgusting. Why ruin whatever Dheeraj is trying to do ? The VFX doesn't help. Let the actors do their job ffs.

Even the aakesh nageshwari's bgm is dope. Was I supposed to root for that robot instead ? He can't even tell a girl how beautiful she is. Look at Mr cheel. Unapologetically speaking his mind. 

On the TVD part , I so damn agree with you. And no surprises here , I was team damon-elena. So I am team aakesh- nageshwari get again lol.

I really hope the story ends though. 

@Bold- 🤣🤣🤣 Seriously, kitna kanjoos tha hriday, nageshwari ko tareef karne mein.... kya tax lagta isse ke sahi tareeke se tareef karne ke liye.