Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
pregnancy sounds more scary than i thought
Ikr
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
pregnancy sounds more scary than i thought
Ikr
Perfect 5 😆 never seen her get more or less
I got 7 in the previous game. It would have been 8 if two answers didn’t tie
😲 Opponant changed
I knowOriginally posted by: Paricarocks
😲 Opponant changed
Heya Sandy!Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Good Morning :)
How ya doing?
Has anyone seen the first-ever Devdas made?
Good Morning!Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Good Morning 🤗
How you doing?
Going good ..... How about you ? ... Favorite breakfast ☺️ ... Don want to take risk saying more than that ... 😆
After this mounvrat on food ends I am going to ask you about it🤔Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Going good ..... How about you ? ... Favorite breakfast ☺️ ... Don want to take risk saying more than that ... 😆
I am also okay
Sent answers
Now what about the bets ?
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k