I don't moderate KZK2 SoniOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Which forum is topping? KZK2?
Dont give me that nightmare🤓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I don't moderate KZK2 SoniOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Which forum is topping? KZK2?
Dont give me that nightmare🤓
Tejasswi Prakash😆Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
who is your fav?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Which turtle one
Green or Blue? {There are more but these two are famous}
Pink and starry head?
not pink:

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
You should also root for FF she wont disappoint you😆
btw what is FFs highest score in previous games?
Perfect 5 😆 never seen her get more or less
Waise who will be new anurag
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Tejasswi Prakash😆
Shes cute I watched her in silsila😛
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Bulbasaur and Togepi
My favourite ones are too many
I too want to topOriginally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
But I want to see you topping🤔
I know right. One of the most active forums it is. But also one of the best a Moderator can ask for.
I remember that day when it had only one topic which Adhya urf KrishnaPanchali had opened and we all were talking in it to now
Its grown
Gosh I sounds so damn cheesy😳
Nice to know your forum is running actively.
I hope the members keep it up. 👍🏼
Originally posted by: YMA6DJXFERPMSOJZ
Perfect 5 😆 never seen her get more or less
then maybe I can have some hope🤔
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k