Poojniya Jhopadpattiji jhatka de kar baagh gayi.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Poojniya Jhopadpattiji jhatka de kar baagh gayi.
has her grandma hacked her account?😆
Originally posted by: jhopadpatti
my grandkids love it whenever I cook this, great dish for picky lactose-intolerant children
wait what?
I am only having visuals of horny grandma staring at water falling down Kartik Aryan's abs 🤣

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
Poojniya Jhopadpattiji jhatka de kar baagh gayi.
Jhatka #2: Jhopadpatti is a guy.
Sushant's sister and brother in law. No wonder these subordinate type people have been giving statements that would make the sisters happy.
Originally posted by: jhopadpatti
my grandkids love it whenever I cook this, great dish for picky lactose-intolerant children
What?

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0