I had been in yhm, bepanah pyar,jndsd bb13 and Pakistan Drama forums.
Where have you seen me?
Bb13 /YHM may be :)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I had been in yhm, bepanah pyar,jndsd bb13 and Pakistan Drama forums.
Where have you seen me?
Bb13 /YHM may be :)
Everyone sleeping? 🤓
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Everyone sleeping? 🤓
No ... Still stuck with few gif 😆
Hi Bonnie, looks like nothing is going on now 🤡thread has gone dead 🤣Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Me is here. What's going on? 🤡
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
No ... Still stuck with few gif 😆
Which GIF? 😆
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Which GIF? 😆
PSing ❤️ ....pending request :)
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Hi Bonnie, looks like nothing is going on now 🤡thread has gone dead 🤣
Hey Gladiator! You didn't take part in this sheep game ? ⭐️
Everyone has gone missing from the thread. 🥱
Hi togepe, congraulations for your win ⭐️ I sucked in this round. 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Hi togepe, congraulations for your win ⭐️ I sucked in this round. 😆
You took part. Dang. I totally missed your name.
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k