Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Is there something wrong with last question wording??
Haa thoda sa ulta hain 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Is there something wrong with last question wording??
Haa thoda sa ulta hain 😆
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Is there something wrong with last question wording??
PM your doubt 😆 i will explain
Has everyone gone to sleep?🙄
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Well yeah agreed to this
If World War {No offence to you Hinna just taking an example} is been taken in consideration and given goals for the questions then I guess it doesn't matter
Factually right is not needed in Sheep game
You could have used bhagat singh example instead you know🤣
2-2 Sheep games ek saath😳
But difficult questions in both😒
Originally posted by: 3TUC5L4SIAACAOUK
Haye rabba Minionite ne kaise sawal puche hain
Haan.
Death hi ho gayi🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Has everyone gone to sleep?🙄
Not yet ... Don know about others ...
Kuch bhi how can food topic be difficult😆
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I feel like I know you before ...don remember which forum 😔 I remember seeing ur UN in Dazzler color ...
I had been in yhm, bepanah pyar,jndsd bb13 and Pakistan Drama forums.
Where have you seen me?
Me is here. What's going on? 🤡
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k