yaar is there any backstory behind ponymo's dp ?😆Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
We are talking about same and why you pulled a Ponymo 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yaar is there any backstory behind ponymo's dp ?😆Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
We are talking about same and why you pulled a Ponymo 🤣🤣
Sonali bindre wala show.Kisi ne nahi liya woh .Most unique one 🤣
I also answered Ariana
Am I the only one who chose Baazigar? 😭
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
We are talking about same and why you pulled a Ponymo 🤣🤣
Arrey, theres no « main » in the title of my fav show! So no, I haven’t pulled a ponymo yet 🤣
Originally posted by: LittleBeasty
Oh God everyone needs to learn frm you how to flatter others!!🤣 Thanks for acknowledging my energy 😈 I need to save few energy for myself i guess 🤣🤣
Lol I am not flattering 

I am telling the reality 😳😳
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
WTH, in which answer did you mention WD's maayka, I skipped it 🤣🤣 Hinna🤣
port
Yessss...the one good thing about this game that we got to know each other here 🤣🤣 I m.also glad to have y'all 🤗Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
I'm scared bring on the beasty mood lol 🤣🤣
Yes! The whole game announcement just pulled me in😵 It is exciting, but a lil time consuming that's all. It's fun to have y'all around 🤗
Should have written that..Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Milk was the only thing in my mind. Cow milk ya vegan milk, ya milk without lactose.... milk is a must
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Arrey, theres no « main » in the title of my fav show! So no, I haven’t pulled a ponymo yet 🤣
Main vain is nothing, you have pulled it especially when Ponymo is travelling with your DP 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
You didn't choose IPK in 6th 😳😳
You pulled a Ponymo 🤣🤣🤣🤣 That too at this time when Ponymo is travelling with ArShi DP 🤣🤣
I never heard of IPKMKND, Im sorry!! 🤷♀️🤷♀️
Aaj kal, pulling a ponymo has another meaning too 🤣