Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
peanut is healthy .... actually ... too much of something is actually bad ... watever food we food ve ... if we had in with d limit nothing ll happen IMO and ve to do some workout ...if we spend time with just sitting and sleeping then even those limited is unhealthy IMO 🤔
I too scored 5/10
My all time max in nay sheep game has been 9/10
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I’m still trying to process how you guys chose Putin over Justin? Seriously W T F
How dare you
Cinderella’s Prince
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
10- Name one young Pop American female singer other than Taylor Swift
22 goals Ariana: TC_FA, Harley_Quinn, Daphnes, altgr, TeleguChokri, togepe30, Sutapasima, ProfMcGonagall, Maroonporsche, Columbus_Crew, Pranushka_723, Alaukik, Ennuyi, MisthiRyous, Yourstrulyone, LotusPetals,, Sevenstreaks, Melissaa, Mannmohanaa, Mithu_x, -Obsessed-
9 goals Selena Gomez: Unique.Sheep, braveheartdoc, Lazybird_Silpa, FingerFetish, HateSober, Krishnapanchali, ShiriFictionPen, reel_real, Koeli, SoniRSippu21
3 goals LadyGaga: Paricarocks, _NINA_, monilovranupre
2 goals Billi Ellish: Beautyful_Mess, NitaReid
2 goals Beyonce: hbkrocks, guy3
2 goals Katy Perry: Prit_007, Billi_Bangalan
1 goal Halsey: asmaanixx
1 goal Miley Cyrus: TheGladiator
And I have 7/10 sheep answers!!! 🥳
I knew IPK would be the sheep answer but I didn’t care. Din’t wanna compromise
#saynotoIPKMKND