Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
OMGGG whaaaat?! You didnt choose IPK? 😲🤣
OMG LP your dp and you were literally the only thing on my mind when I wrote that 🤣
I repeat, you guys are talking about some other shows. I only know #IPKKNDTheOriginal
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
OMGGG whaaaat?! You didnt choose IPK? 😲🤣
OMG LP your dp and you were literally the only thing on my mind when I wrote that 🤣
I repeat, you guys are talking about some other shows. I only know #IPKKNDTheOriginal
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
WTH, in which answer did you mention WD's maayka, I skipped it 🤣🤣 Hinna🤣
Port city wala😂😂
AG ?I answered water, AG and Darr. Others will be unique
Darr even I gave it.
I answered water, AG and Darr
I am not a participant, but Hi5 ,my answers would have been same if I had focussed on the word 'young ' and mentioned AG over Beyonce 🤣
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
I repeat, you guys are talking about some other shows. I only know #IPKKNDTheOriginal
We are talking about same and why you pulled a Ponymo 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
OMG Obsessed, thanks for calling me sweetest ☺️
But it's because, I have sweet people like you ,so, it's action ka reaction 😳
Aww seeeeee 😆 You are SUPER sweet!
Awww I'm so flattered ☺️ being called funny & sweet in a day! Best day ever 🤣
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
I don't know what I was thinking ki instead of milk I gave curd for 2nd one 🥺
Milk was the only thing in my mind. Cow milk ya vegan milk, ya milk without lactose.... milk is a must
Oh damn, Hinna is funny 🤣 Hints Mast Deti hai 🤣
Oh God everyone needs to learn frm you how to flatter others!!🤣 Thanks for acknowledging my energy 😈 I need to save few energy for myself i guess 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Same LB, like I tell you always, you come up with so much energy 🤗
You are cute ☺️