I went with A😳 so hi5 der
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I went with A😳 so hi5 der
Google ke bharose gayi hoon plus in question it was nostalgia 😆
Let move to the next one then , If all agree that no one matches with no one for fourth question
I am not participating hence my answers wont be sheep answers🤣Originally posted by: NitaReid
Two matches partner , I am going down for the Indian serial one as google gave me wrong answer I think
What have you written?
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
google toh bata raha hai 😆
She is not pop singer sadly
Chalo galat nikala 😭Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
She is not pop singer sadly
5. Yaadaasht tez karne wala 🤣
Doesnt matter woman
These arent my so called sheep answers😆
ya next oneOriginally posted by: NitaReid
Let move to the next one then , If all agree that no one matches with no one for fourth question
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I sticked to India and scientist 😆
Thanks for writing India :)