Chalo start the hint for fourth one , those three lovely sheep who are here for discussion , we need to get to ten soon
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Chalo start the hint for fourth one , those three lovely sheep who are here for discussion , we need to get to ten soon
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
4 ) Yaad piya ki aane lagi⭐️
She is pop singer??
I have made in india😳
ChodoOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Qs for round zero
1- SRK best performance in negative role.- I like Darr but no idea about sheeps
2- Name one item you can find in everyone fridge- Ice🤣
3- Name one serving president or prime minister other than N. Modi or D. Trump- Putin
5- Name one type of nut which is good for your health. - Does Walnut count?🤣
6-Name one Hindi tv serial which title is based on a Bollywood song. - Bade Achhe lagte hai
Mere bas ke bahar hai😆
I went with what we need to have to win a bet , luck 🤣
4. Deewana Tera 🤣
Ohhh good choice. I wrote made in ind
All different ans
She was pop singer?Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
4 ) Yaad piya ki aane lagi⭐️
I would have gone with Alisha
google toh bata raha hai 😆
Two matches partner , I am going down for the Indian serial one as google gave me wrong answer I think
1 match🤣