Karegi woh bhi karegi 😆Originally posted by: hbkrocks
Great i hope Erica leave this show as well.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Karegi woh bhi karegi 😆Originally posted by: hbkrocks
Great i hope Erica leave this show as well.
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Sad ... Try searching some more time ... I hope you find it :)
I am trying to but it either doesn't give me the required pic or it gives me two between which I am confused

OR

It confuses me even more
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Rumour had it that he was apparently approached for the role. I had mentally prepared myself to start watching the show midway once he makes his entry. But didn’t happen 🤔
Omg YAS! Imagine him suited up with the grey in his hair OMMMMMMG. Prena already didn’t deserve him 😆
☺️
![]()
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am trying to but it either doesn't give me the required pic or it gives me two between which I am confused
OR
It confuses me even more
LWJ is here ☺️
That show had more drama Offscreen than onscreen.🤣
his quitting drama in the last show was the reason I ran away from all desi shows ..till date I havent turned back 🤣
IM DONE HAHAHAHA
WTF

He will be in every single tab of my chrome till tomorrow midnight😆
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
By the way Sone se pehle Ek breaking news : Parth Samthaan left The Laal Dupatta Show 🤣🤣
Parth left Ekta Dream project