Ekta's ego🤣Originally posted by: QBXT2LAZAAXBMXSC
I can't un-see this!
What are they smoking not to see that smoking hunky beast with his buttery smooth husky voice! ☺️
Seriously he would have been best choice for Mr.Bajaj❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ekta's ego🤣Originally posted by: QBXT2LAZAAXBMXSC
I can't un-see this!
What are they smoking not to see that smoking hunky beast with his buttery smooth husky voice! ☺️
Seriously he would have been best choice for Mr.Bajaj❤️
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Reface app bahut famous hogaya yeh 😆
I didn't know about it. Ban thos app please. 😵
😆
this the reason I dont watch desi shows....they stretch like forever..then this quitting replacement and what not...am tho better off with such shows...😆
ya 🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yeah
I am trying very hard to actually make her a siggy but Google isn't helping at all🤔
Sad ... Try searching some more time ... I hope you find it :)
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
What the fuhk 🤣🤣🤣
I can't stop laughing FF! 🤣🤣
What website is this.🤣
😉
🤣

Thank you
Will wait
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
By the way Sone se pehle Ek breaking news : Parth Samthaan left The Laal Dupatta Show 🤣🤣
Great i hope Erica leave this show as well.
his quitting drama in the last show was the reason I ran away from all desi shows ..till date I havent turned back 🤣
